Profile for Mr > Reviews

Mr

The Science of Getting Rich
The Science of Getting Rich

4.0 out of 5 stars Read it!, 7 Sep 2014
It's not about getting rich money wise but getting rich in life! The language is quite old, but you will get the meaning of it. It's a pass it on book, if everyone reads it the maybe you might not think that you are stuck where you are, whether it is where you live, where you work or the relationship you are in or not in. Enjoy reading it, and don't forget to pass it on!,

Barcode Booty: How I found and sold $2 million of 'junk' on eBay and Amazon, And you can, too, using your phone

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of info, 4 Nov 2013
This is all new to me so all the info was of interest to me. However as I don't live in America the resources that he mentions are not really helpful to me, but I can look for similar services where I live. So I have the foundation where to look and what to look for. But for those that do live in America you have a good list of resources to begin with as we as good info for those of you starting out. So all round a good book for a beginner at an excellent price.

Ice Phoenix
Ice Phoenix

5.0 out of 5 stars Woow a must read, wasn't expecting this., 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ice Phoenix (Kindle Edition)
To begin with, this book is a refreshing change from all the other sci-fi-fantasy books out there. The protagonist is not your usual run-of-the-mill Westernized teenager but a Fijian girl from the South Pacific. I enjoyed the glimpse into her island life and seeing the relationship between Terrana (the protagonist) and her brother, Archie. I also saw the delightful friendship between Terrana and Puddy, her dolphin. Due to a series of sad events, Terrana finds herself removed from Earth, and taken to Sector One. She is surrounded by aliens and forced to adapt to their way of life. There are many nerve wrecking and hilarious moments and eventually, Terrana becomes embroiled in a spate of assassinations - powerful aliens are being killed.

Overall, this was a brilliantly executed story. The author created an elaborate plot, shocking me with events as they unfolded, with an effortless style of weaving the past into the current time frame. Every chapter kept me glued and every revelation, when they happened, was jaw dropping and sometimes sad. The ending was a masterpiece in itself. This is a fast paced, highly suspenseful story. The author incorporates some really cool gadgets and vehicles, and her description of the alien worlds are fantastically detailed without bogging the reader down.