Profile for A. Precious > Reviews

Content by A. Precious

A. Precious (Marlow, UK)

The Source Waboba Ball (Colours & Styles May Vary)
The Source Waboba Ball (Colours & Styles May Vary)
Offered by zoombits

5.0 out of 5 stars More fun than a frisbee by far!, 23 Aug. 2007
I saw this ball online and bought it for my recent beach holiday without knowing much about it. I have to say that it was fantastic - you can play for hours as it's so addictive trying to perfect your throwing technique. The 'skimming' technique is the hardest to master, but is great as, when you throw it really hard in the sea, depending on the angle that it hits a wave or current it can fly off high in any direction. So you have keep alert so as not get caught off-guard! (This can prove a little lethal with children using the orange variety, as this is a bit heavier apparently than the original red one or the new lighter yellow pool one). My only minor gripe being that by Day 3 of my holiday some of the outer layers of 'rubber'(underneath the material cover) had started to perish...but to be fair it had recieved quite a bit of punishment by then! So I feel that a new Waboba ball for each holiday is not exactly a huge investment to worry about compared to the laughs you can have playing with it. I've recommended this to my friends already...go on, get one....