Profile for Romany Donald > Reviews

Content by Romany Donald

Romany Donald

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
2015 Fabric Embossed Butterflies design week to view slim tall size diary X 1 Single
Offered by Shopping Bazar

4.0 out of 5 stars Diary 2015, 27 Jan. 2015
Arrived fairly fast and perfect little pocket diary.You do not get to choose the colour, it's random what shows up, and I got a nice little blue one. Fine for everyday.

Sugar Skulls wrapping paper
Sugar Skulls wrapping paper
Offered by Funky Wrap

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar Skulls, 27 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Sugar Skulls wrapping paper
Lovely thick paper and good quality stuff. A little bit special for a special person and I was very impressed, thank you! Arrived fast too.

Dried Mealworms Tub 1000ml / 1 Litre
Dried Mealworms Tub 1000ml / 1 Litre
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Meal Worms, 27 Jan. 2015
Arrived so fast! Bigger than I expected and great value with free postage. I have already ordered another and the birds love them!

Science Museum Giant Retro Space Hopper
Science Museum Giant Retro Space Hopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Space hopper, 27 Jan. 2015
Arrived quite fast and provided a great Secret Santa gift which went down extremely well! I got a bargain too as it was in the Black Friday deals. Great value and quality, all boxed with instructions etc.

10ml Sterile Disposable Plastic Hypodermic Syringe (Pack of 6)
10ml Sterile Disposable Plastic Hypodermic Syringe (Pack of 6)
Offered by Discounts Online 2002

4.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Hypodermic, 27 Jan. 2015
A little bigger than I was expecting, but perfect for medicating my little cat. Arrived very fast, hygienically sealed and protected. Exactly what I needed.

The Little Captive
The Little Captive

5.0 out of 5 stars The Little Captive, 27 Jan. 2015
Lovely, well written from a little girls point of view. Very sad and and I could not put this book down, a bit of a weepy though.

Little Book of Butts
Little Book of Butts
by Dian Hanson

3.0 out of 5 stars BUTTS, 27 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Little Book of Butts (Paperback)
This was a bit of Christmas fun and was just that. It was a laugh, maybe more so because not all of the 'butts' are necessarily pretty ones. :)
Arrived very fast and was well wrapped and protected.

100 pieces Tibetan Silver Tube Swirl Spacer Beads - A0228
100 pieces Tibetan Silver Tube Swirl Spacer Beads - A0228
Offered by k2-accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars very versatile and perfect for the type of earrings and charms I make, 27 Jan. 2015
very versatile and perfect for the type of earrings and charms I make. Arrived very fast. No problems here, I use these a lot.

Shaws In The Bag Chewy Cinnamon Sweets 120g
Shaws In The Bag Chewy Cinnamon Sweets 120g

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope., 19 Dec. 2014
These arrived with a large yellow £1.00 price on them after being charged £1.99, so I felt a bit had as postage was charged as well, making this an expensive mistake for just some sweets. I now can't give as a gift as the price is printed on and can't come off. This is not as you can see in the picture. I also noticed that some of the sweets are chipped and not very pretty which makes me think that they have been rattling about in the bag for quite some time. Altogether not a good purchase.

The Complete Book of the Flower Fairies
The Complete Book of the Flower Fairies
by Cicely Mary Barker

5.0 out of 5 stars full of happy memories for me, 19 Dec. 2014
What a lovely gift this will be, full of happy memories for me. Lovely quality and arrived, well packaged and fast. I highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4