Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Art Nouveau sterling silver necklace with celtic knot detail and five faceted marquis shape iolite stones

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore it, 2 Jan. 2013
I really love this necklace! It is really beautiful and delicate looking, but you can tell it's well made. I think it might my most favourite necklace in my collection.

Evolution [DVD] [2001]
Evolution [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ David Duchovny
Offered by gowingsstoreltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable movie, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Evolution [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
I love this film; it's a funny, feel good movie. I'm a bit of a geek too so I like the science stuff, but you don't have to know much about science to enjoy this.

Philips SHS8000/00 Earhook Headphones
Philips SHS8000/00 Earhook Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Good earphones, 2 Jan. 2013
I love these earphones. I have tiny ears and the earphones that came with my mp3 player hurt my ears and I had trouble getting them to stay in properly. These however have little soft buds (and you have a choice of 3 sizes) that are comfortable and fit in my ear well. The ear hooks help them stay on. I was sad when I wanted another pair that they weren't available, but there's a newer version now, so I'll probably try those.

Canon IXUS 850IS Digital Camera  (7.1MP, 3.8x optical zoom)
Canon IXUS 850IS Digital Camera (7.1MP, 3.8x optical zoom)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, 2 Jan. 2013
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this item until now. This is a great little camera. Out of date now I guess but it has served me very well for several years. It fits in my pocket and I've never had any problems with it. It has a few different modes, one of which I have found useful for taking photos of fireworks.

Ohropax Earplugs Soft
Ohropax Earplugs Soft
Offered by Gehörschutz-Versand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earplugs!, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Ohropax Earplugs Soft
These earplugs are easy to use and wash. They fit nicely and keep the noise out. Wore them to a gig where we were near the speakers and they did their job well. I enjoyed the night and avoided a headache.

Pumice Stone Mouse Shape (Manicure)
Pumice Stone Mouse Shape (Manicure)
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 2 Jan. 2013
This pumice is a nice shape but it wears quickly. After a little use dust would wear off. I have since tried a harder pumice which doesn't wear any where as near as much and works much better.

Regatta Women's Sweethart Fleece - Black, Size 10
Regatta Women's Sweethart Fleece - Black, Size 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 2 Jan. 2013
Lovely soft warm fleece and it's long enough to keep my bottom warm! Nice range of colours, I now have a purple one too. Too soon to tell how it will wash but so far, I love it.

Panasonic CR-123AL/2BP - CR123 A, 3V, 1400mAh - Li-Ion, Photo - Warranty: 12M
Panasonic CR-123AL/2BP - CR123 A, 3V, 1400mAh - Li-Ion, Photo - Warranty: 12M
Offered by Premier Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan. 2013
What can I say about these batteries? The work like a charm, they fit my mini torch just as well as the original and my torch is nice and bright again. No problems :) Too soon to rate how they last but I've not had problems with Panasonic before so I'm confident they'll do good.

3 x Clear Plastic SANDISK SD Protection Card Cases
3 x Clear Plastic SANDISK SD Protection Card Cases

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 2 Jan. 2013
I brought these as they looked like one I already had but they were much less solid and very flimsy. Because of this I didn't feel they were fit for purpose and sent them back. Would probably work ok if you just want them for storage but not to carry SD cards around in.

The Introvert Advantage: Making the Most of Your Inner Strengths
The Introvert Advantage: Making the Most of Your Inner Strengths

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 2 Jan. 2013
This book is a fascinating and illuminating read. For me, as an introvert, it's helped me understand myself a bit better and why I am how I am. Recommended if you think you are an introvert or know one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7