Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Wanna Play? Rock, Paper Scissors, Lizard, Spock Ceramic Mug
Wanna Play? Rock, Paper Scissors, Lizard, Spock Ceramic Mug
Offered by Top Banana Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mug, 2 Nov. 2013
Lovely looking mug that arrived on time and was securely wrapped. It was a gift for a friend and she loved it.

Making Garden Meadows: How to create a natural haven for wildlife
Making Garden Meadows: How to create a natural haven for wildlife
by Jenny Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 2 Nov. 2013
This book has some good advice for creating meadows and cornfield areas and how to maintain them. It includes suggestions of what to plant as well depending on if you want a summer or spring flowering meadow. I'd recommend reading it before starting work on a meadow.

Burlap Green Table Christmas Tree
Burlap Green Table Christmas Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Burlap Green Table Christmas Tree
The tree is as described. It's a lovely miniature tree and seems good quality to me. It sits nicely on my table and does the job.

Large Hot Water Bottle With Beautiful Soft Fleecy Removable Cover Grey Leopard
Large Hot Water Bottle With Beautiful Soft Fleecy Removable Cover Grey Leopard

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 25 May 2013
Good quality bottle, no problems. The cover is nice and soft but the elasticated band at the top probably won't last long.

Chapelwood 5Kg Niger Seed
Chapelwood 5Kg Niger Seed
Offered by Garden Essentials

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 May 2013
I teamed this seed with the Chapelwood Pearl White Ultimate Niger Feeder (8 Pearch) and within 24hr I saw a Goldfinch eating twice. We have a few birds in the area and they have come back to the seed a few times so far.

Chapelwood Pearl White Ultimate Niger Feeder (8 Pearch)
Chapelwood Pearl White Ultimate Niger Feeder (8 Pearch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 May 2013
Within 24hrs of putting this out I had seen a Goldfinch on it twice. No problems and it is the easy to disassemble and clean kind. Sure there'll always be a bit of seed that stays in the bottom, but I can live with that - it has drainage so I'll keep longer and you can just rotate the seed you put in with the old stuff.

Yuzet 8m x 5m *BEST SELLING* Fish Pond Netting Anti Bird Garden Debris protection
Offered by trade-mart

3.0 out of 5 stars Good net but not quite what I ordered, 25 May 2013
The net seems good to me, it's the first I've ever needed. I ordered two and was expecting two 8x5 nets. What I got was one really really big net, 8m wide and over 10m long.

It's a bit frustrating as I spent ages looking at nets before I picked this one and did so as I thought it would do the best job, so having one big one was a bit disappointing, especially as it would be challenging to cut it length ways. Also because we did consider getting a bigger net but couldn't find one, if only I'd known!

The area we needed to cover was 10x8 but there are trees in the middle, so we decided two nets would have been easier. As it is we made do with the big one. I'd recommend stating in the product description that if you order multiples they'll come as one piece to save this confusion.

Norton Save & Restore 2 (PC)
Norton Save & Restore 2 (PC)
Offered by DiscountSpares

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 21 April 2013
I used this software for a few years for all my backups but after a little while I kept getting error messages and backups would fail and it wasn't clear why. There's a setting you can use so it will delete old backups to make space for new ones but this never worked. I did all I could to get it working properly but I have now given up on it and am much happier for it. I'm sceptical as to whether it's worth buying more backup software, it seems much less hassle to do it manually or use free software that will copy files over quicker even if you have to remember to do it yourself. This is what I'm currently doing and have set up reminders to help me. Working well so far.

Seagate Expansion 2TB USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 inch External Hard Drive for PC, Xbox One & Xbox 360
Offered by Vebox Direct Computing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 April 2013
I use this for file backups and I've had it a few months now with no problems. It's much quieter than my old hard drive and was very easy to set up. I'm happy with it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good frame, 21 April 2013
Perfect for framing posters or large prints. I have two of these now and they do their job nicely. The frame is thin which I like, but it also means it's not very sturdy. This isn't a problem for me as once they are up, they are staying put.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7