Profile for Gizmo > Reviews

Content by Gizmo

Gizmo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (PS4)
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (PS4)
Offered by games-wizard

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 9 May 2015
I bought this from GAME, and traded it in a week later.

I found it very unrefined - it felt as though it had been rushed to release it. Some pros:
- Reasonable graphics
- Good range of weapons and tomb-raiding activities are mildly interesting

Irritations that made it feel old and undeveloped:
- Lack of hand-to-hand combat - if you can't shoot, you are basically helpless and unable to punch in any way.
- Lara CONTINUOUSLY gets attacked, kidnapped, grabbed….e.t.c. and cries a lot. Considering she is supposed to be hardcore, the storyline makes her look absolutely pathetic.

Generally, after playing Creed, Far cry and other next gen games, this was a huge disappointment. It just isn't a "new and modern" game style.

Mens Boys Vintage Canvas Satchel Cross Body Messenger Shoulder Bag College Leisure Bag 14" Laptop Bag
Offered by Kldeals

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Dec. 2014
I got this bag for work. I love the style and it lasted a while, which was good. I found in the end I had some issues with the seams and the stitching and it wasn't as long lasting as I'd hoped. Nice while it lasted though and I think it's probably worth the money. Mine may have just had heavy wear.

Gildan Softstyle Adult Ringspun T-Shirt Mens
Gildan Softstyle Adult Ringspun T-Shirt Mens
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 21 Dec. 2014
Bought these for my boyfriend, who wanted good quality, cotton T shirts. He loved these - the fit is good. They did shrink after 10 or 20 washes, but still wearable with jumpers and they do look fine. A very good buy for the price.

Bodum 1 L Assam Tea Press - Lime Green
Bodum 1 L Assam Tea Press - Lime Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 21 Dec. 2014
Very typically "bodum" styling. It is made of plastic, which is what I wanted (glass is a no-no), but as long as that is what you want, it's a great buy. The price is competitive and it certainly works really well. I found the tea excellent from it. I'd also recommend bodum glasses to go with it - looks very nice as a set.

Homegear Alpine 6ft Artificial Christmas / Xmas Tree
Homegear Alpine 6ft Artificial Christmas / Xmas Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, 21 Dec. 2014
I wanted an artificial christmas tree this year after many years of having real ones. I found they vary wildly in price from £10 - £300 and didn't want to spend a huge amount of money. This is a great tree - it looks lovely decorate and the colour and style is full and traditional. Of course, none of the artificial trees look "real", but I think this is a very competitive one, especially for the price. There doesn't seem to be a drastic difference between this and a £100 tree. Very pleased! Recommended to a friend, and she was very pleased with it too.

Gisela Graham Christmas Decoration Set of 2 Resin Gingerbread People
Gisela Graham Christmas Decoration Set of 2 Resin Gingerbread People

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice purchase and good value, 21 Dec. 2014
These look great on our tree - we went for a retro theme and I love them. They are well made, nicely finished and sturdy. Very pleased!!!

Green Zone [DVD]
Green Zone [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Damon
Offered by DVDBayFBA

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell asleep 3 times… dull!!!, 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Green Zone [DVD] (DVD)
Me and my partner have tried to watch this film 3 times. We watched it once at night and both promptly fell asleep. We tried it again the following morning, when we were wide awake… and fell asleep again. On a third repeat of the same thing happening, we accepted it was a boring and poor film. Terrible!!!

Simpli-Special Sencha Lemon Ginger Green Loose Leaf Tea 100g in Gift Caddy
Simpli-Special Sencha Lemon Ginger Green Loose Leaf Tea 100g in Gift Caddy
Offered by Simpli-Special

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy and good value, 20 Dec. 2014
Bought as a gift and loved by the recipient!

Christmas Tree Skirt - Snowmen
Christmas Tree Skirt - Snowmen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 20 Dec. 2014
Very nice quality and a very competitive design and finish for the price - this was the cheapest of the ones I found and it is by far the best. A great buy and looks super round the tree.

Vintage style Antique teddy bear Christmas tree hanger hanging Decoration
Vintage style Antique teddy bear Christmas tree hanger hanging Decoration

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 20 Dec. 2014
Was looking for vintage/retro christmas decorations and came across this. Love it! Looks very old fashioned and beautiful on the tree.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8