Profile for J. Cox > Reviews

Crayola Mess Free Color Wonder Disney Princess Markers & Coloring Pad
Crayola Mess Free Color Wonder Disney Princess Markers & Coloring Pad
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 6 Dec 2010
I bought this for my daughter who is obsessed with colouring in at the moment. She is not that careful with pens and I am forever trying to rub marks out. She loved doing this, and more or less completed the book in one day. However, it was really handy to take to a friends house when we went for coffee - knowing that there were no accidents in relation to pens on furniture! The only problem I am having is locating a supplier for replacment pads/paper. I don't really want to keep buying the sets - as the pens will last longer than the paper but everywhere just seems to sell the sets with new pens!

SanDisk 4GB SDHC Secure Digital Card
SanDisk 4GB SDHC Secure Digital Card
Offered by Wholesaleprice-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty product, 10 Nov 2009
I had to return it as it did not work at all. Firm responded with reasonable speed.

Lichfield Dakota 3 Man Tent Denim/SkyBlue
Lichfield Dakota 3 Man Tent Denim/SkyBlue

3.0 out of 5 stars A good inexpensive buy, 16 Sep 2009
The tent itself is good - and easy to put up - even though I was a complete camping novice. The instructions are in images and also words - so easy to follow for anyone. It was quite spacious for a 3 man tent but I wouldn't go any smaller even if there were two of you. My only criticism is that the zip broke on the storage bag during our 2nd camping trip - so I have sent it back for that reason. Absolutely nothing wrong with the tent itself. It kept us cosy and dry in a light shower. Haven't tried it in heavy rain - nor do I intend to! Some nice little features - 8 pockets in the side of the the inner tent for storing things and a hook hanging from the centre of the tent - useful for having a light. Recommended for people like me - fair weather campers.

Yellowstone Remote Control Lantern
Yellowstone Remote Control Lantern
Offered by Domestic Economy

4.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase, 16 Sep 2009
I wasn't sure about the benefits of having a remote control lantern - but it is great. Well worth it. The light is very bright - and it is better if you can hang it up high or else it tends to blind everyone but no complaints.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2010 4:11 PM BST