ARRAY(0xb6a08588)

Profile for Mr. Re Abrams > Reviews

Content by Mr. Re Abrams

Mr. Re Abrams "ENGLISH JEW" (Chester, England)

Troublesome Young Men: the Rebels Who Brought Churchill to Power in 1940 and Helped to Save Britain
by Lynne Olson

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the BEST books I've ever read, 14 Aug 2008
This has to be one of the best books i've ever read. what a story and there where so many facts that I didn't know about until I read the book.

It also gave me an interest in Ronnie Cartland who having read more about him I now believe that he would of been a potential PM

FANTASTIC and have recommended this book to loads of folk

Think of England
Think of England
by Martin Parr
Price: 15.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Note to the Author, 14 Aug 2008
This review is from: Think of England (Paperback)
Note to the author.

Great book and really enjoyed it but WHY HAVE YOU GOT THE WRONG FLAG ON THE FRONT COVER.

The flag you've put in the Union Flag and this is not ENGLAND'S FLAG. If your book was about Scotland or Wales, would you put the UNION flag on those books.

ENGLAND IS ENGLAND and IS NOT BRITAIN.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2013 7:42 PM BST

The Radical Right in Britain (British History in Perspective)
The Radical Right in Britain (British History in Perspective)
by Alan Sykes
Price: 20.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Radical Right British, 6 July 2007
I am an Englishman, never ever thought myself to be British, this book talks about the radical right in Britain and yet has the Cross of St George on it's front cover WHY !
Yet again, people assume that to be English and proud then you must be a radical and from the right.
As someone who comes from a Polish Jewish immigrant family I have never considered myself left or right - I am just English and proud of that.
I won't ever buy this book and will ensure that all of the people I know throughout the English community don't buy it either.
Yet again more misrepresentation by a author who confuses England with Britain.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2013 9:05 PM GMT