Profile for Mrs Denise Street > Reviews

O Manuscript
by Lars Muhl
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: O Manuscript (Paperback)
Really interesting read.

I found myself becoming a little confused along the way. This however, did not stop my interest and I liked it so much that I am going to read it again.

Anahata Ayurvedic Detox Herbal Bath Soak
Anahata Ayurvedic Detox Herbal Bath Soak

1.0 out of 5 stars Never received it!!!, 12 Mar 2014
I was absolutely disgusted with the Natural Body Shop. I ordered this product and never received it. It was never dispatched. I emailed the Natural Body Shop on many occasions and did not receive a reply. They just ignored me. It was a present for a friend who had just come out of hospital. I was embarrassed, as she thought I had forgotten about her when she didn't receive anything from me.

Thank goodness I ordered from Amazon. They were extremely helpful and efficient and I got my money back.

I will never attempt to buy anything from the Natural Body Shop again.

The Telegraph: All New Big Book of Cryptic Crosswords 2 (The Telegraph Puzzle Books)
by THE TELEGRAPH
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and compact, 7 Mar 2014
This is a good book to have around. It saves buying the newspaper and is handy for travelling with. If you like to do the Telegraph crossword, it is worth buying.

KUNDALINI YOGA WITH AMIR JAAN [DVD]
KUNDALINI YOGA WITH AMIR JAAN [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amir Jaan
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Mar 2014
Very good instruction. Really calming. Amir Jaan has a lovely gentle energy, which helps you to relax and enjoy the DVD. It feels more like taking a class than other Kundalini DVDs I have tried. Not so commercial.

Alessi SG68 W/UK Toaster With Bun WArmer
Alessi SG68 W/UK Toaster With Bun WArmer
Offered by Design 55 online
Price: 159.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 7 Mar 2014
I have only just received this. I like how slim and stylish it is. Very neat and modern looking.
Only used it a couple of times, but both times it was fast. It is certainly the most practical and good looking toaster I could find and I have been looking for a while.

Greenscape Organic Shea Butter Foaming Hand Wash 500ml
Greenscape Organic Shea Butter Foaming Hand Wash 500ml
Price: 7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels nice, 7 Mar 2014
It looks nice in the bathrooms. Bigger than most of the bottles, so doesn't need replacing so often. The foam is nice and light on hands without being sticky.

Ladies 2 Pair Elle Organic Cotton Socks In 9 Colours - 4-8 Ladies - White
Ladies 2 Pair Elle Organic Cotton Socks In 9 Colours - 4-8 Ladies - White
Offered by SOLO TRENDS
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 Sep 2013
I love these socks. They are comfortable and I love the fact that I am wearing organic cotton next to my skin.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 16 Sep 2013
I have been using this for a while now. I like this product. It is light to use and I feel it works for me.

Womens T-Shirt, White - L, Bamboo & Organic Cotton Jersey style T Shirt
Womens T-Shirt, White - L, Bamboo & Organic Cotton Jersey style T Shirt
Offered by Maybury
Price: 10.95

3.0 out of 5 stars See through, 16 Sep 2013
I love the fact that this is organic cotton. The only problem I find is that it is very fine and you can see through it.