Profile for MRB > Reviews

MRB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Efergy Technologies ELITE CLASSIC 3.0 In-Home Energy Monitor
Efergy Technologies ELITE CLASSIC 3.0 In-Home Energy Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars when I realised that consumption had gone up terribly. It helped me conclude that they were keeping ..., 29 Dec. 2014
Very helpful gadget. Purchased this to gain some control of helpers living in the house with my mother-in-law, when I realised that consumption had gone up terribly. It helped me conclude that they were keeping the electric radiators and bathroom lights all night through from the readings on the Efergy which easily showed when the most electricity consumption was occurring... mostly in the night. So I can say that it has saved me needless expenses and has paid itself from the savings.

Philips AT890/17 AquaTouch Plus Wet and Dry Electric Shaver
Philips AT890/17 AquaTouch Plus Wet and Dry Electric Shaver
Offered by Care Beauty Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great practical shaver, 7 Oct. 2014
Fantastic close shave. Have not tried it yet with wet system. Quality item I am well satisfied with. Had various other electric shavers prior to this, but this I have found the best yet.

Victorinox 0460300 Army Knife Tinker
Victorinox 0460300 Army Knife Tinker

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent light weight army knife, 19 Aug. 2014
Item just arrive this morning, well before the envisaged delivery date of 1st September, so that's really good. The item itself satisfies all I expected from Swiss Army. Good quality item and impeccable construction and finish.

Sony XDR-S40 DAB/DAB+/FM Ultra Compact Digital Radio - Black
Sony XDR-S40 DAB/DAB+/FM Ultra Compact Digital Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 5 July 2014
Excellent portable radio, with good reception both on DAB and FM. Rechargeable batteries I am using last quite long too before they die down. Also it well constructed and of quality materials. So completely satisfied with purchasing it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 2:29 AM BST

Vitamin D3 5000 IU 365 High Strength & Potency Cholecalciferol Tablets Suitable for Vegetarians Premium Quality Supplement made in the UK One Years Supply Free-UK Postage
Offered by Be-Beautiful-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin D is very important for immunity system., 8 Jun. 2014
Vitamin D is paramount for our immunity system, and this is a vitamin supplement which I would recommend especially for countries with not too much sunlight!

Black by Bvlgari Eau de Toilette Spray 75ml
Black by Bvlgari Eau de Toilette Spray 75ml
Offered by Perfume-Click

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual but pleasing and satisfying,, 8 Jun. 2014
This perfume might be the usual one, but it is singular and pleasing. Would recommend for adventurous persons.Satisfied my tasles, but not all tastes are the same, obviously.

Kinobo USB 2.0 Microphone for VOIP, Skype, MSN, Desktop/Laptop
Kinobo USB 2.0 Microphone for VOIP, Skype, MSN, Desktop/Laptop
Offered by Kinobo pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 8 Jun. 2014
Works well and was found to be satisfactory for my purposes. No problems with connecting to computer and worked first time installed.

Gelato Gelatissimo
Gelato Gelatissimo

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ice-cream maker, 8 Jun. 2014
My wife had purchased this same item, but not from Amazon in this particular case (but we prefer to purchase from Amazon). It was a Birthday present from me for her. Seeing that no review had been made, I confirm that this ice-cream came up to our expectations and the ice-creams we had made with it were quite good.So I recommend this ice-cream maker without any reservations. My only reservation would be whether it is worth it when I can buy relatively cheap Italian ice-cream from our local supermarket for a relatively cheap price.But what is can reply to that is that there is of course the satisfaction that the ice-cream is home made and with ingredients you know you had utilized!

Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Eau de Toilette for Him - 50 ml
Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Eau de Toilette for Him - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Always wanted to try this one out, 19 May 2014
I always wanted to try this one out, but was slightly dissuaded because of some negative reviews. But I must admit that for me I have found this edt pleasant and quite long lasting, and would not have second thoughts of purchasing again.

Breville Simplicity Hand Blender, 400 Watt - White/ Aqua/ Grey
Breville Simplicity Hand Blender, 400 Watt - White/ Aqua/ Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpfull blender., 19 May 2014
Have purchased various other blenders before eventually packing up, and this seems to be an ideal blender, as it has enough power to blend soups easily and seems to be of good quality. Actually have other kitchen appliances of the Breville brand, and they are all still working well, so I trust that this blender will be serve me for some years before it goes bad.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8