Profile for Creme Fraiche > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Flanimals - Complete set of 6 figurines
Flanimals - Complete set of 6 figurines

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun but FRAGILE, 13 Feb 2014
My 8 year old son was delighted to receive these as part of Christmas stocking but sadly they are very fragile and have been slowly losing teeth, fingers, noses, etc since the day we got them out of their boxes. It is a real shame as they look amazing but would have been so much better had they been made in a more durable material.

Magnetic 3D Pin Art Sculpture Novelty - nostalgic retro fun
Magnetic 3D Pin Art Sculpture Novelty - nostalgic retro fun
Offered by Trendi

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 Feb 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Have lost a few pins since we bought it at Christmas. Kids enjoy playing around with it now and then.

Doodle Bites (Tilly and Friends)
Doodle Bites (Tilly and Friends)
by Polly Dunbar

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old LOVES this, 13 Feb 2014
Lovely story, written in a brilliantly simple way. Lots of laughs from my two year old when reading this book.

Minecraft 3-inch Creeper Action Figure
Minecraft 3-inch Creeper Action Figure
Offered by Bolts Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy 8 year old, 13 Feb 2014
I bought this along with the 3-inch Steve and my son is delighted with them. His two year old sister also loves playing with them!

Minecraft 3-inch Steve Action Figure
Minecraft 3-inch Steve Action Figure
Offered by D&S Retail Ltd Despatch from Uk Standard Delivery 3-5 working days Express 1-2 working day

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy 8 year old, 13 Feb 2014
My son is really pleased with this. Even his two year old sister wants a look in! Seems to be good quality.

Percussion Workshop KB10 - Coloured Chime Bars Set with 2 Beaters and Case (Set of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit in our house!, 13 Feb 2014
Bought for my two year old daughter who loves musical instruments. I can't recommend this enough. The sound is beautiful, much much nicer than regular toy xylophones. The bars can be moved around for extra fun. My daughter spends a lot of time playing with this….even her 8 year old brother and his friends love playing it….and so do I!! A little more expensive than a toy musical instrument but so worth it.

Upstarts - Gross Smelly Poo
Upstarts - Gross Smelly Poo
Offered by Designed-Perfection

4.0 out of 5 stars Very realistic, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Upstarts - Gross Smelly Poo (Toy)
This toy looks exactly like a dog poo which makes it very popular with my 7 year old son and his friends who find it endlessly amusing.

Lemon Colour Amber Necklace Bean Shaped Beads by Nickolas Jewellery, Sheffield, UK
Offered by Nickolas Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for us, 23 Nov 2012
We haven't taken this off my daughter since we bought it six months ago - we are too afraid to as it seemed to calm her down almost immediately! She still benefits from some pain relief when a tooth is breaking through, but overall we feel that this necklace has had a calming effect on her...we have no idea how or why, or even if it is in our imaginations, but we will keep it on!

Hieronymus Betts and His Unusual Pets (Dual Language French/English)
Hieronymus Betts and His Unusual Pets (Dual Language French/English)
by M. P. Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, 23 Nov 2012
Absolutely love this book. It's a really fun story full of character and charm. My partner is a native French speaker so the dual language element works out perfectly in our family - I read it our son in English and his dad reads it to him in French.

Baby Stella Peach
Baby Stella Peach

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Doll!, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach (Toy)
My whole family has had fun with this doll! I bought it as a first birthday present for my daughter and she was drawn straight away to the magnetic dummy which she loves to take off and put back on. My son and his friends find it very amusing to undress the doll and laugh at her little life-like bottom and belly button! And I love the doll because she is really really soft and there is just something really endearing about her. Would definitely recommend this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3