Profile for nic > Reviews

Mens Muppets Kermit Comic Character Cotton Pyjama Bottoms Lounge Wear Pants Lrg
Mens Muppets Kermit Comic Character Cotton Pyjama Bottoms Lounge Wear Pants Lrg
Offered by Blackstars - Little Character

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun lounge pants!, 15 Jan 2014
Really pleased with these as a christmas present. We found the sizing was fine. So far colourbis holding well after washing.

Freelogix Silicone 6 Dome Semi Sphere Half Round Cake Baking Mould - Blue
Freelogix Silicone 6 Dome Semi Sphere Half Round Cake Baking Mould - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky to place, 15 Jan 2014
Great for creating sphere sponges- but I do find these molds a bit tricky to place on the oven shelf to stay 'level'.

Acme Working Dog Whistle No 211.5 Lime Green
Acme Working Dog Whistle No 211.5 Lime Green
Offered by brumemporium

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, 18 Sep 2013
I have a young Border Collie who typically loves to race around on her walks in the field. I purchased this whistle to help with recall, as calling and shouting was becoming tiresome and somewhat stressful! I personally found that this whistle worked at the first 'pip'. It grabbed her attention, and I was careful to use it on her return run at first, until she was 'programmed'. I'm looking to buy another one for my neighbour when she 'babysits' our dogs later on.

Silverline 675088 Double Suction Pad 70kg
Silverline 675088 Double Suction Pad 70kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased!, 9 Nov 2011
This really was a brilliant purchase! I bought it to aid me bathing my water hating border collie!! I simply 'stick' this to the side of the bath, and clip her lead to it,......bingo, leaving both my hand's free to wash her, completely stress free!! I then also pop the suction pad onto a landing door, and as before clip her up whilst she get's a blow dry!

St Tropez Self Tan Remover 240ml
St Tropez Self Tan Remover 240ml
Offered by Mußler Beautynet GmbH

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work!, 3 July 2011
Unfortunately this product did not work for me! If I'm mistaken I apologise- but I used this to wash my hand's immediately after applying my tan, but the next day had very dark stained palm's!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2013 8:07 AM GMT

Morphy Richards Accents 43772 Pyramid Kettle - Red
Morphy Richards Accents 43772 Pyramid Kettle - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 May 2011
I purchased this kettle about 5 weeks ago, and love it! Looks very stylish. I had read that people thought that this kettle was 'loud' when boiling- I personally think it sound's fine for a fast boil product! Nice comfortable pouring action, and easy to fill via the spout. I occassionally have to wipe the water 'splashes' off of the front surface after filling, just to kep it looking tidy- but that really is not a bind, and down to me being rather fussy!! I am now planning on buying the matching toaster.

This was very well packaged by amazon- i thought I had ordered the wrong product at first, as the outer cardboard box the kettle was delivered in was HUGE!

Shiny Silver Colour Motor Cycle / Motorbike Keyring - Gift Boxed
Shiny Silver Colour Motor Cycle / Motorbike Keyring - Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 28 May 2011
This novelty keyring is a well made, good looking gift! Quite accidently it also looks like my partners vtr! The wheels spin also. I would say the actual ring is a little large, but that's just my thoughts.

Size 5 Rocket Dog Womens Mercycf Sand Silk Flower Dolly Pumps
Size 5 Rocket Dog Womens Mercycf Sand Silk Flower Dolly Pumps

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift, 24 April 2011
I purchased these shoes for my heavily pregnant sister-in-law as a birthday present, and she loved them! They look to be beneficially 'spongey' inside for added comfort (as far as dolly pumps go!). Really pretty with lots of colours in them, so go with a variety of outfits. I was expecting the top part of the shoes to appear 'shiney', as the description states the fabric as silk- it looks like cotton, but this may well be down to my lack of knowledge in textiles! Very lovely little shoes, and my above mentioned relative is 'living' in them, so I assume all is well!

Flesh and Bone: A Body Farm Thriller: A Body Farm Novel (Body Farm Thriller 2)
Flesh and Bone: A Body Farm Thriller: A Body Farm Novel (Body Farm Thriller 2)
by Jefferson Bass

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 5 Feb 2011
Very pleased with the condition of this 'used' item! Just getting into the sart of the book, and already thoroughly enjoying it!