Profile for Val From Liverpool :) > Reviews

Content by Val From Liver...

Val From Liverpool :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Touch Not The Cat
Touch Not The Cat
by Mary Stewart

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Touch Not The Cat (Hardcover)
Great Book, I could not put it own, I found it very good reading and interesting with a twist.

Hydrating Firming Serum
Hydrating Firming Serum
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 20 Jun. 2015
I found this serum very good for my face. I have sensitive skin and this is great it goes on well you only need a little and it lasts me a few months. I think it has even made my eyelashes longer. It is a great product I have been using it for over 12 months, people comment on my clear skin. I would recommend it everyone.

Angel Tarot Cards
Angel Tarot Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cards., 23 April 2015
This review is from: Angel Tarot Cards (Cards)
Love these cards they are so spot on. Lovely to handle and look great. lovely colours and illustrations.

Fleece Snood / Scarf Neck Warmer Black Keep Warm!
Fleece Snood / Scarf Neck Warmer Black Keep Warm!
Offered by Louise-23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 23 April 2015
great item, great value for money, fast delivery.. I could not fault the item or the company, would certainly order again from them.
would definitely recommend to friends and family.

VicTsing® Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Music Sunglasses Sun Glasses Headset Earphone Handsfree For iPhone 6 / 6 Plus 4 4S 5 5S 5C iPad iPod Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2 S1 Note 2 3 HTC one M7 Sony Xperia Z L36h L39h Nokia Lumia 920 Bluetooth Mobile Phones Tablet PC - Black
Offered by VICTECH

New Wireless Headphones with FM Radio - Ideal for Any Device with 3.5mm Jack Port - TV, Laptop, CD Player, MP3 Player, iPod, iPad

5.0 out of 5 stars he says are great, work well for what he wants and is ..., 13 Jan. 2015
I got these for a Christmas gift for my nephew, he says are great, work well for what he wants and is pleased with them. I would buy from this company again. The delivery was quick and well packed.

Mens Leather Motorcycle Biker Style Waistcoat Vest Black New Fashion (M - 42")
Mens Leather Motorcycle Biker Style Waistcoat Vest Black New Fashion (M - 42")
Offered by Lesa Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Great waistcoat, 13 Jan. 2015
I got this for my brother as a Christmas gift, it is a very good fit. The leather is a very good quality. My brother has worn it every day and thinks I spent a fortune on it. It looks great and fits well. It is very good value for money I would certainly buy from this company again and would recommend to friends and family. :)

Altai All-Round Treasure Seeker 1 Starter Metal Detector
Altai All-Round Treasure Seeker 1 Starter Metal Detector
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars It works and is easy to use, 13 Jan. 2015
I got this for a Christmas gift for my nephew, It works and is easy to use, he has not found any gold coins yet though lol.

Something Special Mr Tumble Talking Soft Toy 24cm
Something Special Mr Tumble Talking Soft Toy 24cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 8 Jan. 2015
I got this for my great Nephew who turned 3, it is a lovely colourful toy that talks and he just loves it. It was well packed and delivery was quick. I would recommend to family and friends. I would also order again from this company.

Inspiration Works Peppa Pig Sing and Learn Microphone
Inspiration Works Peppa Pig Sing and Learn Microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a todler, 8 Jan. 2015
This was a Birthday gift, it was well packed and arrived quickly, my great nephew who was 2 just loves playing with it. I would recommend this to anyone with a young child.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5