Profile for peaches21 > Reviews

Content by peaches21

peaches21

BESTEK European Multi Travel Adapter: 4 gang UK sockets and Euro Plug power outlet Surge Protected 13 amp Fuse indoor power with 1.5 m Extension Lead BTTA8017-E01

5.0 out of 5 stars plugs, 12 Mar 2014
these are such a great idea. I bought a couple a while back and have since wanted more for travelling. one plug with all the extensions. I have given them to all my children who didn't know they existed.

2014 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Pink Camouflage Frame with an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Smoked Mirrored Anti-Glare Clarity Wide Vision Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear
Price: 69.95

4.0 out of 5 stars goggles, 12 Mar 2014
I chose these are they looked pretty and birhgt. otheres were rather dull. they were delivered quicly and I was delighted with the quality.good value

Spiral Ring Snuggies (10) ASSORTED Kit. THIN snuggies for small adjustments (1-2 UK size reduction for rings 1-6 mm wide) PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Offered by Crafty Bijoux
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time and money, 12 Mar 2014
don't bother with this. it doesn't work. it just unscrolls and sticks out and looks ugly, even if it did do the job it is supposed too. rubbish.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2014 3:02 PM GMT

JD Bug Kick Scooter Silver/Black MS130K
JD Bug Kick Scooter Silver/Black MS130K
Offered by Kates Skates
Price: 58.00

4.0 out of 5 stars JD BUG, 4 Aug 2011
My scooter is brilliant. The supplier proved to be most helpful and informattive and assisted my choice greatly. I received my scooter quickly and beautifully packed and I am pleased with it. It was extremly resonably priced and for my purposes, I am delighted. I am 65!