Profile for Lynx file > Reviews

Content by Lynx file

Lynx file (Knutsford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
by Debbie Shore
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for beginners and every sewing bee., 27 April 2014
Made my first ever useful piece of sewing on my new machine and couldn't have done it without Debbie's book.
No nonsense guide that let's you want to make something for your self. I have made a cover for my machine and really pleased with the result. (That is what I call progress after having had a stroke.) So pleased I bought the book.

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300 ml
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300 ml
Offered by Cheap Beauty Products
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Am a fan of Aveeno, 27 April 2014
Brilliant product, am an avid fan as it is a product that is an essential on my dressing table. Great after a bath and any time especially as I am the wrong side of sixty.

Hoop-La!: 100 things to do with embroidery hoops
Hoop-La!: 100 things to do with embroidery hoops
by Kirsty Neale
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 27 April 2014
Really makes you do things out of the box or hoop! Love this book as it gets your imagination let run amok. Brilliant purchase.

Quick and Clever Cross Stitch: Eight Sampler Templates with Over 1,000 Pick-and-Mix Motifs

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the book, 17 April 2014
Again probably too cute for me but pleased to have it in my collection. I know that I will be using it soon.

Home Sweet Home Cross Stitch: Stylish Samplers and Gifts to Give Your Home a Hug
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it., 17 April 2014
Just a bit too cute for me but pleased to have it. My grand-daughter will love some of the projects.

The Hand-Stitched Home: Projects and Inspiration for Creating Embroidered Textiles for the Home
by Caroline Zoob
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the book, 17 April 2014
Made me feel I could do so many projects that are easy but also challenging. A must for beginners great purchase.

Sewing Made Simple: The Definitive Guide to Hand and Machine Sewing
Sewing Made Simple: The Definitive Guide to Hand and Machine Sewing
by Tessa Evelegh

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for beginners, 17 April 2014
Just what I was looking for. No nonsense book that covers all I need to know and more. Great buy

Quartet [DVD]
Quartet [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maggie Smith
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars really enjoyable, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Quartet [DVD] (DVD)
List of actors are well-known and are equally matched by the very thoughtful production by Dustin Hoffman. Will watch it again.

Helen Philipps' Cross Stitch Garden Notebook
Helen Philipps' Cross Stitch Garden Notebook

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for a beginner, 21 Mar 2014
Clear charts and easy to understand instructions, gives the urge to have a go. Delighted it is mine to use

Plum Tree, The
Plum Tree, The
by Marie
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A different view of WW2, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Plum Tree, The (Paperback)
A good read. How some of the Germans saw the Nazi horror at their own front door. Have felt it from a different point of view even though the book was rather amateurish, refreshing to understand how some Germans were terrified.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4