Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Devon, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kiss Chase
Kiss Chase
by Fiona Walker
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 Love it!, 6 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Kiss Chase (Mass Market Paperback)
This book is amongst my most favourite books OF ALL TIME! I have read it and re-read it many times. Everytime I read it I can't put it down. Fiona Walkers characters are always so full of life, so well written that you feel that you know them personally. Felix....what can I say, you can't help but love him. Phoebe....she could be you!
Wonderful, wonderful book, read it!

Making Cupcakes with Lola
Making Cupcakes with Lola
by Romy Lewis & Victoria Jossel

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouth-wateringly good!, 7 Nov. 2011
I waited with baited breath for this book to arrive. I am absolutely thrilled with it. The cakes look amazing, and I am planning on cooking every single one! Even the vegan ones! There's a picture for every cake and I think thats important. I hate recipe books which promise 1001 recipes and then only give you 2 line variations! A total fob off! This book is great.

Good Ideas Naturecare Sounds Machine (110) Aids Tinnitus and restful nights sleep to the sounds of nature.
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, 7 Nov. 2011
I bought one of these for my son. He was born very prematurely and was very restless. While he was in hospital he used one of these and when it came time to bring him home I bought one for his room. The sounds are very soothing and it's got a timer which is great. Yes it might look a bit clinical but it's very easy to use and does what it says on the box! Add a little light show and it would be perfect! Go on, buy one, you won't regret it!

Sherbrooke Bride
Sherbrooke Bride
by Catherine Coulter

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book 1, 30 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Sherbrooke Bride (Hardcover)
I first read this book when I was 16, and it has remained one of my favourite books ever!!! I keep it on my shelf like a comfort blanket. The cover is very battered from being read so many times. I would recommend this book to anyone, read it, you won't be able to put it down. And I can guarantee that you'll go on to read the other books in the series.

Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
by Martha Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS BOOK!!!, 25 April 2010
I was a bit sceptical, Martha Stewart etc etc, but when I saw this book I was amazed. Its full of fantastic photographs and wonderful recipes. The cakes are mouthwatering and I intend to work my way through them all. Martha Stewart is now my idol!!!

Bake Me I'm Yours: Cup Cake: Over 100 Excuses to Indulge (Bake Me, I'm Yours...)
by Joan Belgrove

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any collection!, 27 Feb. 2010
This small book is vital to anyone who has gone cupcake crazy! The basic vanilla recipe is delicious and the buttercream is out of this world. I own lots of cupcake books and still find myself coming back to this one time and time again because it never lets me down. From the outside it resembles a cute little stocking-filler of a book, but inside its a gem. It's very true...never judge a book by its cover!

Football Lovers Armchair Drink & Remote Control Holder
Football Lovers Armchair Drink & Remote Control Holder
Offered by Millsons Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars A hat-trick of a gift!, 28 Dec. 2009
Bought this for a couple of my football crazy in-laws, and they were thrilled. An ideal gift with the World Cup coming up. Another in-law complained thst he wanted one too! The perfect gift for anyone who loves football. Trying to get another one now but all sold out looks like!

Cupcakes From the Primrose Bakery
Cupcakes From the Primrose Bakery
by Martha Swift

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS BOOK!, 26 Oct. 2009
Whilst on a mad cupcake book buying spree I bought this book. All I can say is that I LOVE IT! It's full of excellent tips and receipes. I always think a receipe book should have lots of photos, and this book doesn't disappoint. A must for every cake baker.

Cupcakes: Truly Delectable Creations for Every Day, for Special Occasions and for Sharing with Friends (Cookery)
by Carol Pastor

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful surprise., 18 Oct. 2009
In a mad cupcake book buying frenzy I bought this book and I'm thrilled that I did. It is full of wonderful pictures, detailed instructions and it was a really nice to surprise. Think that its going to be very usefull. A brilliant book if you're just starting out and want a few pointers. And if you've got a few cupcakes under your belt and just want a new book to add to the collection. Another must for everyones collections.

Cupcake Magic
Cupcake Magic
by Kate Shirazi

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any collection!, 18 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Cupcake Magic (Hardcover)
When I frist looked at this book I was a bit sceptial because of the recipes for savoury cupcakes, but like the author says, you eat cheese scones don't you? Although I'm still a bit unsure about the savoury chapter, the rest of the book is excellent. Can't wait to start baking. I own a huge number of cupcake book and this one is going to be in regular use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3