Profile for Craig Fleming > Reviews

Content by Craig Fleming

Craig Fleming "Turbomonkey" (scotland)

Adonit Jot Touch 4 Bluetooth Pressure Sensitive Stylus for iPad, iPad Air, & iPad Mini - Gun Metal

3.0 out of 5 stars No sensitivity, 10 May 2014
I really loved the quality of construction of this pen. It feels very well made, it was actually a pleasure to unscrew the cap and hold it in your hand.
But thats where the pleasure ended. I tried to use multiple compatible applications but none of them produced pressure sensitivity or the ability to place my hand on the screen. Bluetooth was connected and the pen was recognised.
I had multiple communications with adonit and I must say there were quick and as helpful as they could be.
I dont know whether I had a faulty product, the fact I was using an ipad air retina display or that I was running 7.1 but it simply didn't work.
I may return to this pen at a later date when it is a more 'settled' product..shame it didn't work
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2014 12:21 PM GMT

Canon LEGRIA HF S200 High Definition Digital Camcorder - Black (10 X Optical Zoom, 3.5 Inch Widescreen LCD)

4.0 out of 5 stars HCSD cards, 21 July 2011
Please note:

Despite some websites linking this camera with class 10 cards any firmware less than 1.5 will not accept recording and playback in HD setting on this camera.
Firmware update is available but only at a 'service centre', I can only find 2 in the UK so I assume you post your camera off to them???
Class 4 and 6 cards work fine and to be honest I see no need to upgrade to class 10 but its worth bearing in mind if you want this excellent product.
I'd check first with firmware is on the shipped camera. Old stock will be 1.0 (like mine)