Profile for BS Hermanns > Reviews

Content by BS Hermanns

BS Hermanns

No Time Like The Past (The Chronicles of St Mary Book 5)
No Time Like The Past (The Chronicles of St Mary Book 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars I love her style, 7 Mar. 2015
Please note that the three star is no reflection on Jodi Taylor's writing. I love her style. However, I'm really upset that I can't enjoy the flow of words, because some words are fused together. If this kind of negligence with regard to editing happens in a freebie, that's one thing, but call me pedantic: I want the publishers to take the same amount of care with e-books that they take with print publications, if I'm paying for them! I've been waiting for this book for ages and now I will first have to get over myself to even want to read on. Very annoying.

TIAMO Slim Ceramic Burr Coffee Grinder (Black)
TIAMO Slim Ceramic Burr Coffee Grinder (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars design flaw, 13 Jun. 2014
At first we were quite taken with the novelty of grinding our own beans and it really makes lovely coffee. However, with this grinder you actually grind on plastic, which after a while shaves bits of plastic off. This was not a noticeable problem at the beginning, but as the grinder needed tightening it became a point of worry. Wouldn't go for it again.

A Second Chance (The Chronicles of St Mary Book 3)
A Second Chance (The Chronicles of St Mary Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars If I could experience history in a contemporary setting, I'd go forward to get my hands on book No 4!, 14 Mar. 2014
I downloaded the first one for free. After all, how wrong can you go with a title like 'One damn thing after another?' and was hooked straight away. This is the rare thing: a series that doesn't loose pace and appeal, but gets stronger and its characters more compelling along the way. Simply love the bit about Troy and the infamous 'horse'. More please.

LLS Inner Cleanse Detox (Formally Inner Flush) | Powerful Combination of Psyllium, Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Ginger, Oregano, Liquorice, Chlorella and Peppermint | Natural Detox and Colon Cleanser | 60 Capsules | Premium GMP Supplement | Love Life Supplements - "Live Healthy, Love Life."
Offered by Love Life Supplements

4.0 out of 5 stars Less was more for my digestive system, but it certainly does its job, 20 July 2013
I've been taking this product for roughly a month now and have felt less bloated immediately. All to the good. However, the dose of two pills proved too much for my system. Having reduced the amount I take I find this is really working for me now. Would recommend for general digestive health. It seems that a lot of people take this as a diet aid and as I don't use it in this capacity, I can't comment on it's effectiveness in that respect.