Profile for Will Shakespeare > Reviews

Content by Will Shakespeare

Will Shakespeare "Will" (Shropshire)

Gangsters, Guns & Me - Now I'm in Eastenders, but once I was on the run. This is my true story

4.0 out of 5 stars 1/2 a story is better than no story at all., 18 Sep 2012
A riveting read all the way through, Jamies take you through his early life as the son of one of the country's biggest gangsters with an obviously biased view as only a loving son could tell. The real sense of loss when his father was "away" struck a chorde and almost made the reader feel sorry for the familly who had been living the high life from the proceedes of Freddies crimes! A gripping tale that unfortunatley fizzels out at the end (almost certainly leaving the door open for a follow up book). This book should be entitled the first 24years of my life my Jamie Foreman. It was like watching an episode of Eastenders that builds to a climax only to be met with..."to be continued"...Duff duff..duff....duff,duff,duff. Still a very enjoyable and interesting read.

The Crew
The Crew

5.0 out of 5 stars The Crew, 1 Sep 2012
This review is from: The Crew (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this initially as it was FREE, so with that in mind I didn't expect too much from it, however I was quickly hooked!, the plot line was fantastic and I felt my allegencies switching from character to character as the plot progressed, couple that to a twist in the tail and you've got a winner. A must read for all (not just your achitypal footy fans)

Top Dog
Top Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Dog, Top Drawer, 1 Sep 2012
This review is from: Top Dog (Kindle Edition)
Having recently read "The Crew" by Dougie Brimson I quickly sreached for other titles by the same auther as I thoughly enjoyed it, a quick download of Top Dog and were away again. A really gripping book that i felt unable to put down. Scenes are set, characters described & developed to the point that the reader feels that they know them. The plot developed and twisted to keep this reader hooked. You dont have to be a football hooligan to enjoy this book....you could be a "scarfer" like me....honest!