Profile for P > Reviews

Content by P

P (Camberley, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
The Complete Breakout Trader: Day Trading Strategies that Work
The Complete Breakout Trader: Day Trading Strategies that Work

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and to the point, 4 Feb. 2016
If you are looking for a simple and direct advice of the basic principle to get started this short read is for you. Read it three times and then go back to it after you've read others.

Pentel Graphgear 1000 Draughting Pencil, 0.5 mm
Pentel Graphgear 1000 Draughting Pencil, 0.5 mm
Offered by VALUE JAPAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design as the vulnerable end can be pulled in ..., 31 Oct. 2014
Great design as the vulnerable end can be pulled in by just pressing the clipper. Also it can use variable leds such as HB or H. Nice looks as well.

Pentel Ain Refill Leads 0.5mm H New Packaging
Pentel Ain Refill Leads 0.5mm H New Packaging
Offered by SBS CONSUMABLES

5.0 out of 5 stars They have pleased me greatly, 31 Oct. 2014
As these are just a bit harder than HB it pleasantly surprised me how much longer they last and how much less they snap as well. They have pleased me greatly.

The Tragedy of the European Union: Disintegration or Revival?
The Tragedy of the European Union: Disintegration or Revival?

4.0 out of 5 stars Strength and Weakness of the EU, 11 July 2014
Very good book and details George Soros views about the EU and its inherent weakness and some of the decisions that have made a huge impact (yet not on the news). A good read and worth reading if you have an open mind about the EU.

Belkin Ultra Fast 2.4amp USB Car Charger for iPad Air/iPad Mini Retina/iPhone/Tablet/Smartphone - Black
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile is now my GPS, 11 July 2014
Bought to charge my Sony Z1 and with the magnetic charger, delighted as when screen is fully on (bright) it now still charges instead of draining the battery, so my Z1 is now my GPS!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my computer significantly quicker, 9 July 2014
Made my computer significantly quicker, click on Chrome and it appears straight away, put the computer to sleep and then turn on instantly. No moving parts so now able to take it with me on holiday without worrying about damaging the disk. Well worth the money. Simply took a clone of my disk and then swapped it, worked first time.

CASIO FX-50FPLUS-S-EH CALCULATOR
CASIO FX-50FPLUS-S-EH CALCULATOR

5.0 out of 5 stars A Level Calculator, 2 Dec. 2012
As a maths teacher this is the one I recommend to my pupils, it has the best functions and easy to learn and use. The CALC button is worth the money on its own and yet many other functions are valuable. How about solving quadratic equations in seconds, the Statistics menu is superb, use the Table function to solve many other questions. No batteries are needed and the display shows the full equations. Worth its weight in gold to me.

Philips Shaver Series 3000 with Lift and Cut Blades PT720/17
Philips Shaver Series 3000 with Lift and Cut Blades PT720/17

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shave for the money, 2 Dec. 2012
The shaver only cost £30 and for that amount of money the result is very good. The product quality reflects the cost so don't expect it to be like a £100 version. The shave, however, is very good and shows the improvement of Phillips shavers. I would recommend it for those who are looking for a close shave and for its cost.

HP v165w 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Blue
HP v165w 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but very good, 30 Oct. 2011
This USB memory stick is very small and hence it will not break when the PC falls to the floor or put upside downn etc. The memory stick has 16GB and works on Windows 7 to Windows XP. Good product and very worth the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Presentations, 31 Mar. 2010
This product allows me to show a presentation whilst walking around the people that I'm showing it to. Instead of being in the front I can walk around. This means that I can be close to the most important people at the correct time and then emphasise my words at the key moments.

I can also use the laser to point to the key points at the same time.

When I'm at the front some people can't see the screen, so instead I can walk between people when I move from page to page of a PowerPoint presentation.

It is highly valuable for anyone who gives presenations.

Worth around 20 times its cost for the business benefits.

Paul Brassington