Profile for Liam Lloyd > Reviews

Content by Liam Lloyd

Liam Lloyd

Page: 1 | 2
Logitech MX Wireless Performance Mouse (Tracks on Glass)
Logitech MX Wireless Performance Mouse (Tracks on Glass)

5.0 out of 5 stars This mouse is perfect. I purchased this mouse to tackle my old ..., 20 Dec 2014
This mouse is perfect. I purchased this mouse to tackle my old wired one, my old Aula gaming mouse simply gave me hand cramps and the wire often caught on my desk which was becoming a nuisance. After opening the box the set up is simple. Install the necessary software and drivers and it works like a charm, I have yet to notice lag which I have experienced on previous wireless mice.

Based on my large hands the mouse fits well and hasn't given me any cramps so far. Although it does take some getting used to this purchase is 100% worth it and I definitely recommend it.

Sealey CT25101 Cable Ties 2.5 x 100mm Pack of 100
Sealey CT25101 Cable Ties 2.5 x 100mm Pack of 100
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Just cable ties., 26 Aug 2014
Just a Cable Tie really. It ties my cables and keeps things neat. Would recommend.

Anker® Astro Mini 3200mAh Ultra-Compact Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Note, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Anker® Astro Mini 3200mAh Ultra-Compact Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Note, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Charging., 26 Aug 2014
I'm not an expect on Battery's and Chargers etc all I want is it to work on the go, etc and this one ticks all the boxes. Light, Portable and easy to use. Looking for a fast On the go charge? Then this is your "Prince charming". Charges at the same speed as my stock HTC ONE (M7) charger and that thing charges pretty quick and charges a whole not faster than your standard car charger.

If you're a constant user then I recommend 2 but if you're an often use them this is for you.

Bagbase Fashion Backpack 20 Great Colours! Black
Bagbase Fashion Backpack 20 Great Colours! Black
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Size / Quality., 26 July 2014
Great size and high quality, When you first use it does smell a bit but that's the waterproof material on the inside, but after a few hours of use it will rub off. Any laptop's about 13.6" 's will have trouble fitting in but other than that it's great for travelling carrying your book, tablet and various accessories.

Bostik Blu Tack Handy
Bostik Blu Tack Handy
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Act's like Blu Tack., 26 July 2014
Nothing to review about this item but it act's like blu tack. Which is expected.

CSL - desk-fan / Fan to connect i.e. with the PC | desk fan / Fan | PC / Notebook | black
Offered by CSL-Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely would Recommend., 26 July 2014
These are some awesome fans! Powerful, I should say. Especially for their size. I bought these just to give me a draft whilst sat at my desk working for long hours and I was not let down.

Pro's;
1. Powerful.
2. Portable.
3. Hassle Free.

Con's:
1. Connecting it to a standard USB with no support from the wall outlet affects the performance.

Other than that, they're great!

Fellowes Neutrino Rotary Trimmer with SafeCut Blade
Fellowes Neutrino Rotary Trimmer with SafeCut Blade

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 12 April 2014
I purchased this item to conquer my terrible cutting skills, this Trimmer cuts very well but it's not up there in the top 10. For someone who will get minimal use this is great! If you're a person who get's a lot of use I recommend something a bit bigger.

GreatShield TERRA Series Brushed Metal + PC Skin Cover Case for HTC One 2013 / HTC M7 (Gunmetal)
Offered by theWireless USA

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case but there are some flaws., 12 April 2014
I purchased this case to dress my "Naked" HTC One. The case fits perfectly and the brushed metal back is great to feel and to look at. In certain lights the back does have a Pink tint to it as well as silver. The case makes scratches on the back visible but that is not a problem. After a day of pulling it in and out of my pocket I did notice that the back was beginning to come away from the initial plastic.

I did a drop test from a 30" desk and it survived pretty well. Although this case does not give the full protection of an "Otterbox" it still protects your phone, but the case protects the phone from scratches more than a shattered screen or internal damage.

HTC Micro USB Car Charger for Desire HD/HD7/Trophy 7/Desire Z/Desire
HTC Micro USB Car Charger for Desire HD/HD7/Trophy 7/Desire Z/Desire
Offered by IUEG

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Charger, 12 April 2014
This is a great charger, although it is HTC Branded, it obviously still works for anything with a MICRO USB port on their Tablet, phone or other portable device. I yet to still find a fault with the item and that is a good thing.

Ornami Sterling Silver CZ Heart Slider Pendant and Earring Set with Chain of 46cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Happy., 29 Mar 2014
I purchased this set for my Mum for obviously... Mothers Day and she loved them so much. Amazon did a great job wrapping and maintaining. For the price these are extremely great quality and satisfying.

Page: 1 | 2