Profile for Dannii > Reviews

Aulos 205A Descant Recorder
Aulos 205A Descant Recorder
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 13 Oct 2013
This was a great buy as it was considerably cheaper than the music shop I was told to get it from. Sounds great and would buy from again.

Osaga Kids Plimsolls Gym Velc Active - Black - 1
Osaga Kids Plimsolls Gym Velc Active - Black - 1
Offered by Brantano Footwear
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Plimsolls, 13 Oct 2013
These are great for the cheap price. Perfect for P.E. Fit my son perfectly. You can see the glue as it looks like too much has been put on and its spread upwards, but its only for kids P.E so its all good!

Karabar XXL Extra Large Wheeled Trolley Holdall (Black/Lime 34 Inch, 34 Inch)
Karabar XXL Extra Large Wheeled Trolley Holdall (Black/Lime 34 Inch, 34 Inch)

1.0 out of 5 stars You would think a big suitcase would be able to handle being filled., 14 Mar 2013
I really wanted to like this suitcase as it was a bargain and looked exactly like what I needed. I ordered the extra extra large suitcase and from the picture it looks pretty stable.
The material is pretty thin for a suitcase that is suppose to hold about 110+ litres and I had to end up sewing up holes that appeared on the bottom from where I had just stood it whilst waiting.
I would have sent it back after receiving it and having to sew a small hole in the seem which was there from the start, but seeing as if arrived a day before we were due to leave, left me with no choice but to pray it would hold together.
The wheels also decided that they had a mind of their own and could not put up with the weight of our luggage which you would think they would, as who buys a big suitcase if they are not going to be taking a lot of luggage. I ended up having to kick the wheels back into line to get anywhere, which was extremely annoying. I suppose you get what you paid for.

Crayola 10 Washable Fine Line Markers
Crayola 10 Washable Fine Line Markers
Price: 3.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, 25 Feb 2013
These pens are great and don't run out after you use the for an hour, like so many pens do. Great price as well.

2 Slice 'Toastie' Sandwich Toaster in White
2 Slice 'Toastie' Sandwich Toaster in White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 25 Feb 2013
This makes great toasties. Shame it's not to deep so you can't fit too much in, but it works well. I got this to give as a gift, but have used it and it's great for the small price I paid for it. Only downside is that the plates don't come off so it can be a bit difficult to clean.

Kit UK 3-Pin to Euro 2-Pin Mains Adapter / Travel Plug - White
Kit UK 3-Pin to Euro 2-Pin Mains Adapter / Travel Plug - White
Price: 3.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Great delivery but haven't used it yet., 25 Feb 2013
I ordered this on Thursday evening and got it Monday morning, so great service. I haven't used it yet as we don't go on holiday until Saturday so hopefully it works ok. The item is different to the one pictured but only slightly.

Hama 2x1 HDMI Switcher
Hama 2x1 HDMI Switcher
Offered by George and Freddie
Price: 6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Hama 2x1 HDMI Switcher (Accessory)
We only have two HDMI ports on our TV so I needed an extra one for our DVD player. It works great, and all you have to do is click the switch to switch between one and the other. No picture distortion or any problems so I am very happy with this product.

Christmas pattern paper chains
Christmas pattern paper chains
Offered by Be Creative
Price: 3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great, 22 Nov 2012
These were not really a great buy for me. They didn't stick very well and while I was hanging them up they fell apart alot, which was very annoying. Ended up sticking some with tape so they would stay together. Won't be buying them again. I gave them two stars as they were very pretty and were fun to make before they fell apart :-)

Sonic Generations (Nintendo 3DS)
Sonic Generations (Nintendo 3DS)
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 22 Nov 2012
I bought this game for my 5 year old son and he loves it. It can be a bit difficult in parts as the game uses all the different parts of the Sonic characters and so it can get a bit annoying with all the changes from one chapter to another, but other than that he loves it and it keeps him entertained for ages. Great price also.

Phineas and Ferb: Ride Again (Nintendo DS)
Phineas and Ferb: Ride Again (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CSC Distribution
Price: 6.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 22 Nov 2012
I bought this for my 5 year old son who loves Phineas and Ferb and he LOVED it. It has kept him entertained for hours, leaving me the great job of having to pry it off him!! lol Great game at a great price. One very happy little boy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3