Profile for Dannii > Reviews

Content by Dannii

Dannii

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
TECHGEAR® Extra Long 2 Meter / 6.5 Feet USB Data Sync Charging Cable for Samsung GalaxyTab S 8.4, Tab S 10.5, Tab A 8.0, Tab A 9.7, Tab 4 7.0, Tab 4 8.0, Tab 4 10.1, Tab 3 7.0, Tab 3 8.0, Tab 3 10.1, Note 10.1 2014 Edition P600 P601 P605
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

3.0 out of 5 stars Became lose quickly., 29 Oct. 2014
Great length but has got lose very quickly meaning that tablet has to be at a certain angle to charge. Very annoying.

Kids Grey Marble Washed Wanna Be Adored Stone Roses T Shirt from Amplified Kids
Kids Grey Marble Washed Wanna Be Adored Stone Roses T Shirt from Amplified Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase., 29 Oct. 2014
Great t-shirt, my son loves it. Authentic Amplified shirt and would order from seller again.

New Faster 3.0 Micro Data USB Cable Sync Transfer & Charger Cable for Samsung Galaxy S5 Note 3 III N9000 N9005
Offered by AMA Store -- Ship from Singapore

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave up after 2 minutes., 29 Oct. 2014
Worked for about 2 minutes after delivery and then gave up. Doesn't even register that anything is plugged in most of the time let alone charge. No point in returning due to low price. Would cost me more to return. Lesson learnt and authentic Samsung lead now ordered.

Aulos 205A Descant Recorder
Aulos 205A Descant Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 13 Oct. 2013
This was a great buy as it was considerably cheaper than the music shop I was told to get it from. Sounds great and would buy from again.

Osaga Kids Plimsolls Gym Velc Active - Black - 1
Osaga Kids Plimsolls Gym Velc Active - Black - 1
Offered by Brantano Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Plimsolls, 13 Oct. 2013
These are great for the cheap price. Perfect for P.E. Fit my son perfectly. You can see the glue as it looks like too much has been put on and its spread upwards, but its only for kids P.E so its all good!

Karabar XXL Extra Large Wheeled Trolley Holdall (Black/Lime 34 Inch, 34 Inch)
Karabar XXL Extra Large Wheeled Trolley Holdall (Black/Lime 34 Inch, 34 Inch)

1.0 out of 5 stars You would think a big suitcase would be able to handle being filled., 14 Mar. 2013
I really wanted to like this suitcase as it was a bargain and looked exactly like what I needed. I ordered the extra extra large suitcase and from the picture it looks pretty stable.
The material is pretty thin for a suitcase that is suppose to hold about 110+ litres and I had to end up sewing up holes that appeared on the bottom from where I had just stood it whilst waiting.
I would have sent it back after receiving it and having to sew a small hole in the seem which was there from the start, but seeing as if arrived a day before we were due to leave, left me with no choice but to pray it would hold together.
The wheels also decided that they had a mind of their own and could not put up with the weight of our luggage which you would think they would, as who buys a big suitcase if they are not going to be taking a lot of luggage. I ended up having to kick the wheels back into line to get anywhere, which was extremely annoying. I suppose you get what you paid for.

Crayola 10 Washable Fine Line Markers
Crayola 10 Washable Fine Line Markers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, 25 Feb. 2013
These pens are great and don't run out after you use the for an hour, like so many pens do. Great price as well.

2 Slice 'Toastie' Sandwich Toaster in White
2 Slice 'Toastie' Sandwich Toaster in White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 25 Feb. 2013
This makes great toasties. Shame it's not to deep so you can't fit too much in, but it works well. I got this to give as a gift, but have used it and it's great for the small price I paid for it. Only downside is that the plates don't come off so it can be a bit difficult to clean.

Kit UK 3-Pin to Euro 2-Pin Mains Adapter / Travel Plug - White
Kit UK 3-Pin to Euro 2-Pin Mains Adapter / Travel Plug - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great delivery but haven't used it yet., 25 Feb. 2013
I ordered this on Thursday evening and got it Monday morning, so great service. I haven't used it yet as we don't go on holiday until Saturday so hopefully it works ok. The item is different to the one pictured but only slightly.

Hama 2x1 HDMI Switcher
Hama 2x1 HDMI Switcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Hama 2x1 HDMI Switcher (Accessory)
We only have two HDMI ports on our TV so I needed an extra one for our DVD player. It works great, and all you have to do is click the switch to switch between one and the other. No picture distortion or any problems so I am very happy with this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4