Profile for Mr. G. Wynder > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. Wynder

Mr. G. Wynder (Oxfordshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
[Upgraded Capacity] RAVPower Portable Charger 16750mAh Power Bank External Battery Pack with Most Powerful 4.5A Output and iSmart Technology - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Rav power 16000mah powerbank, 29 April 2015
Delivery time was really quick, and the quality of the product excellent. Very good build quality with a solid and robust look and feel.Thanks very much for a great service!

Cablesson Prime High Speed 2M (2 Meter) HDMI TO HDMI CABLE with Ethernet - (Latest 2.0 / 1.4a Version, 21Gbps) Supports 1.4 1.3 1.3b 1.3c 1080P 2160p 4k2k FULL HD for LCD PLASMA LED UHD Sony PS4 XBOX ONE PC SKY HD Virgin Box Nintendo Wii U UHD AND ALSO SUPPORTS 3D TVS
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars Cablesson Prime High Speed 1.5m HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.4a, 29 Sept. 2013
Great cable for transferring data signals from my 3D Blu ray player to my Samsung 3D TV - Does what it says on the tin, so to speak!

Redken Blonde Glam Shine Activating Shampoo - 300ml
Redken Blonde Glam Shine Activating Shampoo - 300ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Redken Blonde Glam Shine Activating Shampoo - 300ml, 29 Sept. 2013
It's good stuff, makes our kids' hair look nice when we use it on them - but it is a bit on the EXPENSIVE side (in my opinion), for what it is - Shampoo - That's all I can really say about it.

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones

4.0 out of 5 stars JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones., 29 Sept. 2013
Pretty good for the price. The buds are a bit bulky (stick out a long way from your ears) but they sound ok. You have to push them in quite hard to get a good sound from them, but yes, they are ok.

(Discontinued by Manufacturer)
(Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung UE60F6100 60 inch 3D Widescreen LED TV, 29 Sept. 2013
Using this product now - Our two children love it, and so do we. It was nice and easy to set up and the basic picture is mostly very good. (Haven't tried watching any HD or 3D content yet, but I am sure we won't be disappointed when we do)! Samsung make very good TV's, in my considered opinion. You can change and tweak all the settings easily from the remote handset, (such as colour saturation, picture sharpness, etc.), which makes configuration of everything a breeze.
The same thing applied when I connectected and set up the Panasonic Blu ray player which I also bought, also from Amazon, to use with the TV
So far, I am really happy with this product, and can't fault it in any way. I've got my money's worth with this, and Amazon took care of everything super quickly and super efficiently, the same as they always do. I do almost ALL of my online shopping with Amazon these days, because they always deliver and they always ensure that you are happy with their services!

Delta ADP90-MD H CI22 AC Adapter Charger Power Cord for Acer Aspire 7730/7730Z/7735/7735Z/7736/7740/7740G
Offered by Yes UK Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Laptop charger adapter, 18 May 2013
This wasn't the original 'genuine article', but I have no complaints about this item. It powers and charges
up my little boy's laptop just as good as (if not better than) the original unit which came with the
laptop, but which finally failed within six months of my buying the laptop! This outputs 4.2 milliamps
of charging and using power whereas the unit which failed only output 3.4 milliamps, so this gives
us an all-round much better performance, in my opinion.
I am satisfied with this purchase and consider it cheap and providing good value at the price I paid for it.
I can recommend this item to anyone who may be thinking of acquiring one.

Dewalt DC727N 13mm 18V Nano Li-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill/ Driver
Dewalt DC727N 13mm 18V Nano Li-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill/ Driver

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent and really powerful battery drill!, 18 May 2013
Yes, I am VERY happy with this purchase! This is identical in every way to my previous drill (as well as
being the same genuine article) and which I need and use constantly every day in my job as a busy
installation electrician.

I may even buy another one of these (at this pleasingly affordable price-point) for additional future-use!

DeWalt DC727L1 18V Lithium Ion Combi Drill
DeWalt DC727L1 18V Lithium Ion Combi Drill

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of kit! 18volt De Walt drill., 28 Oct. 2012
I bought this drill from amazon a few years ago, and I am still using it all the time (in my work as an electrician in the construction industry) even now. I am very happy with it, and would not need to think twice about buying another one of the same make and model if this one was to ever stop working. This is a brilliant piece of kit, plain and simple. This is one of my favourite work tools, and I think it was worth every penny I paid for it at the time. (£169). I can see why alot of contractors in the construction industry prefer De Walt tools: This drill is powerful and reliable.

atFoliX FX-Antireflex screen-protection film for Sony DSC-HX20V - Anti-reflective screen protection! Top quality

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product, 28 Oct. 2012
I found this screen protector very easy and efficient to fit to the screen of my camera and it looks perfect once fitted. If you want true peace of mind about your camera screen not being accidentally scratched or damaged and therefore ruined, then you need to get one of these!

ABC Products® Replacement Sony NP-BG1 / NP-FG1 / G Type Info Li-ion Rechargeable Battery for Select Cybershot Digital Camera / Handycam Camcorder (Models Stated Below)
Offered by abcproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars This battery works just as good as my original Sony battery!, 27 Sept. 2012
I bought this battery a few days ago from ABCProducts via Amazon
and from what I have seen so far, it charges up quickly, and it
works perfectly in my new Sony Cybershot DSC HX20V Digital camera.
This battery is just as good as the original Sony battery that
came included with the camera, and for a fraction of the price!
Get one now! Highly recommended!! For a fiver this is a steal!
For a similar battery in Jessops you'd be looking at about twenty
eight pounds, if not more!

Page: 1 | 2