Profile for Ian Riichard > Reviews

Content by Ian Riichard

Ian Riichard

Page: 1 | 2
Draper 28744 Hex Key Set and Case (30 Pieces)
Draper 28744 Hex Key Set and Case (30 Pieces)
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I have been using these for work for a number ..., 8 July 2014
I have been using these for work for a number of years, and have never had any problems with them.

Wilson Mens RUSH OPEN WHITE/WHITE/BLACK Tennis Shoes multi-coloured Mehrfarbig (White/White/Black) Size: 7
Price: 34.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Wilson Tennis Shoe, 8 July 2014
I haven't tried these on a tennis court yet, but they fit really well and are light and look good as well.

Michael McDonald - In Concert [DVD]
Michael McDonald - In Concert [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Mcdonald
Offered by tonywicksiow
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the sound kept changing but the show is very good some good musicians on stage so if you like ..., 5 July 2014
I bought a cheap version of this show which I had to through away the sound kept changing but the show is very good
some good musicians on stage so if you like Michael Mc Donald with his old mates the Doobie Bros then it's a good buy.

I'll Never Fall In Love Again
I'll Never Fall In Love Again
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and anything Elvis does is ok with me a good recording., 5 July 2014
I work in an Elvis Tribute band and anything Elvis does is ok with me a good recording.

A Tribute to Ray Charles - Live in Leverkusen [DVD] [2010]
A Tribute to Ray Charles - Live in Leverkusen [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Maceo Parker
Offered by RareGroove
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like ray Charles Maceo Parker Tribute to Ray is Amazing, 5 July 2014
If you like ray Charles Maceo Parker Tribute to Ray is Amazing, he's a brilliant musician and along with the big band
its fantastic if you close your eyes Maceo sounds just like Ray.

Just For Men H35 Medium Brown Hair Color 60 ml
Just For Men H35 Medium Brown Hair Color 60 ml
Offered by 123Hairandbeauty
Price: 8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been using this product for several years now ..., 5 July 2014
I have been using this product for several years now, as long as you follow the instructions there are never any problems
so I will continue to use it.

Behringer HA400 Microamp 4 Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
Behringer HA400 Microamp 4 Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro Amp Stereo Headphone Amplifier, 8 Jun 2014
Works well with my in ear monitors a good piece of kit. I use it in my band from the main mixer when there no more Aux outlets.

Mens Haigman Brushed Cotton Dressing Gown Blue Striped L
Mens Haigman Brushed Cotton Dressing Gown Blue Striped L
Offered by Undercover Hosiery & Lingerie

3.0 out of 5 stars MENS DRESSING GOWN., 8 Jun 2014
It's just a bit on the large side but better than being to small I guess.o.k for the money.
would be nice to have some inside ties.

Let There Be Music
Let There Be Music
Price: 21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars dance with me, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Let There Be Music (Audio CD)
I bought this Album for one track Dance with me, I'm a musician bass player and wanted this track for the bass.
The rest of the Album is o.k thats all I can say.

Tina Live [CD + DVD]
Tina Live [CD + DVD]
Price: 8.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Tina Turner Live in Holland., 18 April 2014
This review is from: Tina Live [CD + DVD] (Audio CD)
Tina is amazing at 70 love the dancers some don't, but I think they make a big difference to the show.

Page: 1 | 2