Profile for Cardmaker2005 > Reviews

Content by Cardmaker2005

Cardmaker2005 "cardmaker2005" (Lincolnshire Uk)

Collins Colplan Memo Calendar 2011 CMC
Collins Colplan Memo Calendar 2011 CMC

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant organiser - lots of room, 16 Aug. 2010
My neighbour and I have used this calendar for years and personally, it really helps to keep our family organised. LOTS of lovely room for writing, plus the reminder space on the side of the page.

Excellent.

Ice Cream Machine Cookbook: Frozen Delights from Homemade Ice Creams and Sorbets to Sauces and Desserts
by Rosemary Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 28 Dec. 2009
After wasting ingredients trying to make hand made ice cream, I invested in an electric machine and was bought this book as a gift to go with it.

For me, as a beginner, it's the perfect book, Simple instructions and advice on various aspects of the process with lovely recipes. Nice friendly tone. I've done four of the flavours so far and they were all gorgeous.

Very easy to read and an attractive book with lovely illustrations.

Thoroughly recommend.

CanoScan 8800F Film Scanner
CanoScan 8800F Film Scanner

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, 27 July 2009
Easy to install. Much quicker than the one it replaced. I've not had time to suss out the software as yet, just used my existing software but so far, very satisfactory.

Logitech Cordless Rechargeable Desktop - Keyboard - mouse - midnight black, quick silver - OEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Very east to install, 7 Jun. 2007
A much needed replacement for my old mouse and keyboard which were no longer working and I can't believe the difference. The mouse is so fast and the wheel scrolls really smoothly.

I've only just installed it about half an hour ago and it's up and running no problem. The mouse charged up sufficiently for use really quickly.

The mouse feels a bit wide to my hand in comparison to my old one but it ok if I move my hand back slightly, so this will probably improve with use.

As a typist, I find the keyboard's angle a bit flat, even with the legs down but anyone used to a laptop won't have any problem. I've just lifted it a bit by placing a small strip of wood beneath it.

I'd recommend this combo, it's good.

Quilling: Techniques and Inspiration
Quilling: Techniques and Inspiration
by Jane Jenkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational book, 27 Nov. 2005
I'm a relative beginner but I've managed to make the fan on the front cover already. The instructions are so clear and easy to understand.
A few readers on the US site say this is a 'next step' book but I didn't find it daunting at all. Recommend 100%.

Quilled Greetings Cards (Handmade Greeting Cards)
Quilled Greetings Cards (Handmade Greeting Cards)
by Diane Crane

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern designs, well explained, 5 Oct. 2005
This is a lovely book. If you need to get away from frames and flowers, this is the book for you. There are some nice modern designs (but not too quirky). Lots of imaginative ideas. Easy to follow, clear pictures, clear instructions.

The Book of Paper Quilling: Techniques and Projects for Paper Filigree
The Book of Paper Quilling: Techniques and Projects for Paper Filigree
by Ted Johnston

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear instructions, 17 Sept. 2005
This is a good book. Clear instructions. A good range and variety of patterns. I'll be using it lots.