Profile for M Armer > Reviews

iPhone 5S TPU Gel Skin / Case / Cover - Clear
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and good material, 22 April 2014
Easy to keep hold of the phone as non slip cover, clear so you can see the iPhone 5s back, good price too.

Little Beach Street Bakery
Little Beach Street Bakery
by Jenny Colgan
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for holidays!, 22 April 2014
Loved everything about this book, the writing, the story, the character, Neil the Puffin! It made me feel good whilst opening my mind on real subjects. I want to visit Mount Polbearne too!! It was the first book I read by Jenny Colgan's and certainly won't be the last :-)

The Empowering Women Gift Collection: Four Empowered Women Bring You Positive Words of Wisdom and Inspiration!
by Louise Hay
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 11.73

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for all women, 6 Nov 2013
I had heard of Louise Hay and Susan Jeffers but Christiane Northrup and Caroline Myss were knew to me. I found Caroline hard to follow at times and am maybe not ready for "that thinking" yet, however Christiane Northrup has been a huge help in my personal development. She is also incredibly funny and I like listening to her in the car when I need a boost. I am currently reading her book which is the best thing I have come across in a while and is just what I need right now. The CDs will give you 4 worthwhile hours of wisdom and enough info to think about, whether you choose to take your personal development further or not. Well worth a listen!

Pink Wellies and Flat Caps - A Romantic Comedy
Pink Wellies and Flat Caps - A Romantic Comedy
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read from Lynda Renham!!, 6 Nov 2013
I just love Lynda's writing and this story was perfect for my holidays. The book is really funny, well written and I didn't see the twist in the storyline coming, keeping the story interesting throughout. I got that conflicting feeling of wanting to know what was coming next but not wanting the book to end........Can't wait to read her latest novel!!