Profile for patricia lavender > Reviews

Tea With Mussolini (1999) [DVD]
Tea With Mussolini (1999) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cher

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 April 2015
I love this film, one of my all time favourites.

Forthglade Lifestage Senior Chicken, Rice and Vegetable 395 g (Pack of 18)
Forthglade Lifestage Senior Chicken, Rice and Vegetable 395 g (Pack of 18)
Offered by Livy Furniture & Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars I am delighted that I do not have a problem with Forthglade, 8 Feb. 2015
I ordered this for the first time recently, having changed from Naturediet. I have read other reviews on this product which say it is not necessary to have the outside cardboard cover. IT REALLY IS NECESSARY! Having had huge problems with Naturediet because it is not sensibly wrapped, I am delighted that I do not have a problem with Forthglade.
Teddy loves this food, and I do to. It smells wonderful to me (don't think he cares!), and it is worth the small extra price to know that he is eating a highly digestible and nourishing food.
The problems I have had with Naturediet and my effort to find a product which is just as good are now solved, thanks to Amazon.

Partners
Partners
Offered by streetsahead

4.0 out of 5 stars Barbra Streisand is always wonderful in my eyes, 17 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Partners (Audio CD)
Barbra Streisand is always wonderful in my eyes, and I really enjoyed the first recording with Michael Buble, and also her son came across very well. However, I was disappointed with some of the recordings as a number of the performers could in no way match up to the quality of her voice. I still very much prefer to listen to Babs. on her own.

DELL D620 LAPTOP - WIN7 - 80 GB HD - 2GIG RAM - DVD
DELL D620 LAPTOP - WIN7 - 80 GB HD - 2GIG RAM - DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 25 Mar. 2014
I have nothing but praise for this laptop, and especially for the service received from the seller. It is a great way for me to obtain an English keyboard here in France. I didn't want Windows 8 as it has taken me a while to get used to using a computer, and the thought of having to start again with something quite different didn't appeal. I had a couple of queries regarding my purchase which were resolved by the very courteous and helpful advice received from a young man who answered the phone to me. I got the impression that nothing was too much trouble, and his help was much appreciated.

Kipling DEE Shoulder Bag Women's Gray Grau (Burnt Sienna) Size: 21x14x8 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and pretty., 25 Mar. 2014
I love this small yet roomy bag. It is such a pretty colour, and very original. This is the second Kipling bag I have purchased, and I am now a fan. I don't like large bags, but on the other hand I want one that will accommodate everything I need, and my 2 purchases certainly do. I like to walk a great deal and I wanted a lightweight shoulder bag for summer, and the Kipling Dee bag is exactly what I wanted. Very happy with my purchase, and am certain to buy another in the future.

HansonH500 Cream 5kg Capacity Traditional Mechanical Kitchen Scale
HansonH500 Cream 5kg Capacity Traditional Mechanical Kitchen Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely traditional style., 30 Jan. 2014
Really happy with this sturdy set of scales. Very practical and suits my small French kitchen. I wanted something to look nice as well as being useful, and these certainly meet my needs. Very happy with the price too.

Kipling Women's Stelma Shoulder Bag K15313A13 Black Snake
Kipling Women's Stelma Shoulder Bag K15313A13 Black Snake

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and practical, 30 Jan. 2014
I am really happy with this little bag. In fact it is not so "little." It appears so, but in fact I can carry everything I need on a day to day basis. I like to walk to the local supermarket here in my small French town, and my little bag is also water resistant with all the rain we are having. I will not hesitate to buy another later this year, maybe in a lighter colour for summer. Am impressed with the quality too. Every little detail is finished to a high standard, even the interior is pretty. Very satisfied customer, thank you.

MADISON REAL LEATHER RECLINER ARMCHAIR SOFA HOME LOUNGE CHAIR RECLINING GAMING (Brown)
Offered by SonicOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my elderly friend, 25 Aug. 2013
I bought this online for a friend who lives way out in the French countryside and spends a lot of time in front of the tv! He is thrilled with this chair as it is extremely comfortable for his old bones!! The construction seems sturdy, and with the wipe over leather, the chair should last him for the remainder of his life. He would thoroughly recommend this, especially for anyone who wants good support and comfort.

Lost Horizon [DVD] [2001]
Lost Horizon [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Ronald Colman

4.0 out of 5 stars a dvd to be treasured, 25 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Lost Horizon [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
This film revives many memories as my mother often mentioned it in conversation, as she loved it so much. I know she would have been thrilled that these wonderful old films are being reproduced, and I undoubtedly enjoyed this one more because of her.

The Fairy Artist's Figure Drawing Bible
The Fairy Artist's Figure Drawing Bible
by Linda Ravenscroft

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a pretty book, 25 Aug. 2013
I am a budding artist who was looking for inspiration. The illustrations are beautiful with many examples to inspire. The author is so talented and imaginative. I will really enjoy creating my own characters as I love this subject.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3