Profile for patricia lavender > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
DELL D620 LAPTOP - WIN7 - 80 GB HD - 2GIG RAM - DVD
DELL D620 LAPTOP - WIN7 - 80 GB HD - 2GIG RAM - DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 25 Mar 2014
I have nothing but praise for this laptop, and especially for the service received from the seller. It is a great way for me to obtain an English keyboard here in France. I didn't want Windows 8 as it has taken me a while to get used to using a computer, and the thought of having to start again with something quite different didn't appeal. I had a couple of queries regarding my purchase which were resolved by the very courteous and helpful advice received from a young man who answered the phone to me. I got the impression that nothing was too much trouble, and his help was much appreciated.

Kipling  DEE Shoulder Bag Womens  Gray Grau (Burnt Sienna) Size: 21x14x8 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling DEE Shoulder Bag Womens Gray Grau (Burnt Sienna) Size: 21x14x8 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and pretty., 25 Mar 2014
I love this small yet roomy bag. It is such a pretty colour, and very original. This is the second Kipling bag I have purchased, and I am now a fan. I don't like large bags, but on the other hand I want one that will accommodate everything I need, and my 2 purchases certainly do. I like to walk a great deal and I wanted a lightweight shoulder bag for summer, and the Kipling Dee bag is exactly what I wanted. Very happy with my purchase, and am certain to buy another in the future.

HansonH500 Cream 5kg Capacity Traditional Mechanical Kitchen Scale
HansonH500 Cream 5kg Capacity Traditional Mechanical Kitchen Scale
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely traditional style., 30 Jan 2014
Really happy with this sturdy set of scales. Very practical and suits my small French kitchen. I wanted something to look nice as well as being useful, and these certainly meet my needs. Very happy with the price too.

Kipling Womens STelma Shoulder Bag K15313A13 Black Snake
Kipling Womens STelma Shoulder Bag K15313A13 Black Snake

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and practical, 30 Jan 2014
I am really happy with this little bag. In fact it is not so "little." It appears so, but in fact I can carry everything I need on a day to day basis. I like to walk to the local supermarket here in my small French town, and my little bag is also water resistant with all the rain we are having. I will not hesitate to buy another later this year, maybe in a lighter colour for summer. Am impressed with the quality too. Every little detail is finished to a high standard, even the interior is pretty. Very satisfied customer, thank you.

MADISON REAL LEATHER RECLINER ARMCHAIR SOFA HOME LOUNGE CHAIR RECLINING GAMING (Brown)
Offered by SonicOnline
Price: 299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my elderly friend, 25 Aug 2013
I bought this online for a friend who lives way out in the French countryside and spends a lot of time in front of the tv! He is thrilled with this chair as it is extremely comfortable for his old bones!! The construction seems sturdy, and with the wipe over leather, the chair should last him for the remainder of his life. He would thoroughly recommend this, especially for anyone who wants good support and comfort.

Lost Horizon [DVD] [2001]
Lost Horizon [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Ronald Colman
Price: 4.94

4.0 out of 5 stars a dvd to be treasured, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Lost Horizon [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
This film revives many memories as my mother often mentioned it in conversation, as she loved it so much. I know she would have been thrilled that these wonderful old films are being reproduced, and I undoubtedly enjoyed this one more because of her.

The Fairy Artist's Figure Drawing Bible
The Fairy Artist's Figure Drawing Bible
by Linda Ravenscroft
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a pretty book, 25 Aug 2013
I am a budding artist who was looking for inspiration. The illustrations are beautiful with many examples to inspire. The author is so talented and imaginative. I will really enjoy creating my own characters as I love this subject.

Wide Width Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain Panel - 255cm W X 229cm L - Beige
Wide Width Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain Panel - 255cm W X 229cm L - Beige
Offered by Best Home Fashion
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a very satisfied customer., 25 Aug 2013
This curtain is exactly what I wanted. The fabric is really soft and drapes beautifully. I needed something to insulate my front door as it is the only entry that does not have shutters. (I live in France). As soon as I draw the curtain my room feels really cosy and the fabric also cuts out the light meaning my little dog sleeps longer in the morning, and therefore so do I!
The size is exactly right. Maybe I would have preferred the colour to be more cream than beige, but that is a matter of taste rather than criticism.

Art Nouveau Posters (Masterpieces in Art)
Art Nouveau Posters (Masterpieces in Art)
by Michael Robinson
Price: 12.30

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful designs, 14 Jan 2013
I love this period of art and this book does not disappoint. It is full from cover to cover with the most beautiful advertising posters by Alphonse Mucha as well as many other artists. Absolutely stunning!

Wipe-Clean Tablecloth -160 x 140cm Zarah Pastel Patchwork
Wipe-Clean Tablecloth -160 x 140cm Zarah Pastel Patchwork

4.0 out of 5 stars very good value, 14 Jan 2013
this is very pretty for anyone who is a shabby chic fan like me. it is not the usual plastic coated material, but the price reflects this. it is, however, very practical, wipe clean and ideal for a kitchen table cover.

Page: 1 | 2