Profile for FXYZ > Reviews

Content by FXYZ

FXYZ

Page: 1 | 2
Franato Women's Shapewear Wear Your Own Bra Bodysuit with Open Crotch Body Shaper S Nude
Offered by muahalo

5.0 out of 5 stars This really does PULL YOU IN! Fantastic value for money, 15 July 2015
It's been a year since I got married and, much to my dismay, I've put on an unwanted 5kg from a year of enjoying lovely dinners with my husband, accepting party invited and generally just enjoying life. I've gone from a XS/S to about a M and I was looking for something that would help me squeeze into my old S clothes whilst not looking like a fool. I got this particular product mainly due to the price. It's hella affordable.

My order came nice and quick. I tried it on and, not surprisingly, it was a bit of a struggle to get on as it's quite small! Once I managed to get it all on, I tried on one of my old size 8 clothes (I'm currently a 12) and IT FIT! Hallelujah, I sang! It pushed in my stomach and slimmed down my sides with no unsightly bulges! Honestly, amazing! I gave me the stomach I have when I'm sucking my stomach in consciously, except this time I didn't have to make an effort! As the evening went on, it did begin to feel slightly uncomfortable because I had been sucked in for about 5 hours. This only happened the first few times and now I'm perfectly good wearing this for an entire day.

I've been wearing this 2-3x a week now for almost 2 months and I have to say, it's still doing it's job mighty fine and I have very few complaints. I'm a bit scared that due to how much I'm wearing this, it'll stretch out and won't have the same slimming effect it's having now - but to be honest, with the price I paid I really shouldn't expect a lifelong guarantee.

PROS:
- Really does pull you in! I'm now able to drop 1-2 dress sizes in a matter of moments
- Suitable for wearing for long hours
-CHEAP
-Unnoticeable

CONS:
- Material can get slightly itchy after a few hours
-There's a hole near the crotch area - why?! What purpose does this serve?
-Leaves marks around the shoulders from the straps - but once again, can I really complain having paid £12.99?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2015 11:38 AM BST

Bio-Kult - Advanced Multi-Strain Formula - 60 Capsules
Bio-Kult - Advanced Multi-Strain Formula - 60 Capsules

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 21 April 2014
Didn't make a difference to my digestion at all. I have a really slow digestion and I was really hoping probiotics would help. This one didn't so I'm on the lookout for another one now
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2014 11:32 AM BST

CatIt Senses Play Circuit
CatIt Senses Play Circuit

2.0 out of 5 stars Cat couldn't care less about it, 21 April 2014
This review is from: CatIt Senses Play Circuit (Misc.)
Simply put, my cat doesn't give a rats tail for this. Admittedly, he's difficult to please. I can see this toy being entertaining for other cats though.

Silk'n Flash & Go XL
Silk'n Flash & Go XL

4.0 out of 5 stars Seeing a good difference in hair reduction!, 21 April 2014
So I purchased this item in December 2013 and on my second laser session the cartridge smashed! I presume it got overheated. I was a bit disappointed because if I had known the item can get overheated like this, I would have given it a break but since there was no warning, I didn't bother. Thankfully though, Amazon allowed me to return it and I repurchased it again because even from just two sessions, I had noticed a difference in my hair growth on my legs!

Just some background info on me - I have been using this to treat my legs, stomach and arms. I did try to treat my face and the machine does say you can use this there, however I have hirsutism meaning excessive facial hair, especially around my chin, jawline and neck. Shaving is NOT an option for me because the hair grows the next day and it is stubbly and gets thicker. I am getting professional laser done for that because I can not afford to be walking around with a stubbly chin because I'm using a laser which isn't strong enough to treat my hair as quick as I would like. With the laser, the hair falls out within the same week but thats an entire other story.....

I have MAN HAIR on my legs, I kid you not. I am hairier than my fiance which is EMBARASSING to say the least!! If it works on me, TRUST ME, it will work on ANYONE will thick hair. I am the epitome of a hairy female. I am skin type III, so not super fair but fair enough for IPL.

I'm probably on my 4th session for arms and legs and 5th for my stomach. I am pleased to see patches where hair isn't growing at all and patches where the hair has thinned out on my arms and legs! My stomach is responding slower, however according to my understanding hormonal areas such as the face, stomach and bikini area will respond slower. Prior to starting my laser, if I were to wax my legs 5 days wouldn't pass before I would need to do them again. I will be waxing in a while just to see how much my hair growth has slowed down. I am really pleased with this product. Yes it is not salon quality and obviously isn't as strong, so it will take more sessions and perhaps won't reduce as much, BUT look at the price tag! You are paying less than £200 for this so you can not expect salon quality.

Another really nice side effect of the laser is it smooths out my skin. Before, after shaving I would be left with strange and unexplainable black and red dots. It wasn't stubble because my skin was smooth to feel so I think those were the roots of other hairs or just irritated pores. Well whatever they were, they looked ugly and wouldn't go away no matter what. After lasering, they disappear which is FANTASTIC in my eyes because I am so much more confident about my legs now! Before they were just hairy and red and blotchy but now they finally look good!

I am only giving this product a 4 star because of my initial experience with the cartridge smashing and because I do wish the area it treated were bigger. Lasering my legs bores me to tears. And also, after lasering, I was surprised that the hair doesn't fall out. I expected it to fall out because that an indication that the root has been killed or something of the sort, so the fact that it doesn't fall out is an indication that this laser isn't very strong. Nonetheless I'm still seeing results so I won't complain too much.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for fine hair but doesn't get a close shave for thick hair, 21 April 2014
I have fine hair on my upper arms and stomach and pretty thick hair on my legs. This shaver does a fantastic job with my fine hair however not so much for my thick hair. To be fair, I have yet to find a shaver/razor that does a good job of my legs. I'm always left with tiny black dots and stubble no matter how close I go. Guess shaving just isn't meant to be for my manly legs! But if you have fine hair and don't have a lot of money to spend, this is great.

Animal Behavior
Animal Behavior
by Michael D. Breed

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this, 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Animal Behavior (Paperback)
My view may be biased since my Uni course content was based off this textbook and I love animals to heaven and back, but I love this book! I was absolutely intrigued not bored for a single page.

Buy Whole Foods Chia Seeds 500 g
Buy Whole Foods Chia Seeds 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 30 Jun. 2013
Soak these overnight 1tsp of chia for every 9tbsp water, the seeds will absorb the water and in the morning will have a gel like consistency. I love making puddings with these, adding oats or fruit or using it as an egg replacer so much to do! Miracle seeds!

Felix As Good as it Looks Ocean Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by BuyAllMeans

4.0 out of 5 stars No more carrying boxes of cat food on the bus home!!, 30 Jun. 2013
My cat is PICKY! He is the most PICKIEST thing you will ever come across! Took me 6 months to find a brand he likes (he only eats the 'As Good As It Looks' range, not the normal variety) and sadly this variety is slightly pricier than the others. Anything for my beautiful furball though, more than happy to oblige. My issue was with having to carry 8+ boxes home, so I'd end up buying 2 at a time, which wouldn't last long so it would turn into an endless cycle of carrying cat food home. The price isn't incredibly competitive, sometimes Sainsburys or Asda does an offer which beats the price but NOTHING can beat the ease of having a months supply of cat food delivered to your door! THANK YOU AMAZON! Me and my cat are very happy! Giving a 4 star ONLY bc I'm a broke student and the price isn't the most competitive but nonetheless I am a permanent customer!

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Double Rich Chocolate, 908g

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great, 29 Jun. 2013
Tastes amaaaaaaaaaaazing like a dark chocolate smoothie when drunk with milk but sadly I've realized this bloats me up. Such a shame because it is amazing value for money would certainly recommend!

Polar FT4M Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Silver
Polar FT4M Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Silver
Offered by PIRINEU INTERNATIONAL

2.0 out of 5 stars I really wanted to like this, 29 Jun. 2013
This was the first thing I got with my University grant and I reeeally wanted to love it. Well I did love it WHEN IT ACTUALLY WORKED - which wasn't often! It had issues detecting my heart rate, would randomly stop working, would detect 0, switch off by itself from the first day. Its been about 5 6 months since I had it and now its totally useless never works - I think for the money I spent I should have gotten a lot more life out of this! I always always always wet the chest strap and the chest strap is always on properly, I wear it under my sports bra so it doesn't move around. It just didn't work. I'm so disappointed. It was the best thing in the world when it worked

Page: 1 | 2