Profile for Griffonlady > Reviews

Content by Griffonlady

Griffonlady "Cyn Dommett" (Devon, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Waterproof Dog Bed in Green easipet (Large)
Waterproof Dog Bed in Green easipet (Large)
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 25 Jan. 2016
Our dogs love it, especially the oldies who can no longer jump onto the sofa and our blind lady who can just walk into it, thanks

Japanese Kimono Zen Long Black
Japanese Kimono Zen Long Black
Offered by The Japanese Shop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It was expensive but worth every penny and looks wonderful., 25 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Japanese Kimono Zen Long Black
This was a gift for our son and it just made his Christmas. It was expensive but worth every penny and looks wonderful.

The Boy Under the Table
The Boy Under the Table

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read, 19 July 2015
I couldn't put it down, this was written so well and although it could have been a rather depressing story it was full of optimism. I would recommend this as a book club read as there are many topics that are highlighted that I would love to discuss in a group.

x 50 Vintage Shabby Chic Patchwork Squares 10 x 10cm
x 50 Vintage Shabby Chic Patchwork Squares 10 x 10cm
Offered by Hot Pink Haberdashery™

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty squares, 2 April 2015
I bought these as an additional present to go with a sewing machine for my daughter's birthday. She is a beginner at using a sewing machine and she loves Kath Kidston so when I saw these pretty patches I thought she would enjoy making a patchwork cushion to gain knowledge of her sewing machine.

Thank you ASVP SHOP they are very pretty squares and quickly delivered.

Vax V2000U Vacuum Cleaner Belts U90-VU-P-A Pack Of 2
Vax V2000U Vacuum Cleaner Belts U90-VU-P-A Pack Of 2
Offered by parts-master-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2014
have bought from this supplier before, always prompt delivery and goods as described, thank you

Pukka Organic Original Chai 20 Teabags (Pack of 4, Total 80 Teabags)
Pukka Organic Original Chai 20 Teabags (Pack of 4, Total 80 Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Superb!, 27 Oct. 2014
This is my favourite chai, it has a little hint of liquorice which I love and no cloves, which I don't like. I try other brands of chai but as soon as I have a cup of Pukka Original Chai I know what has been missing from my life.

Do not confuse Pukka Original Chai with Pukka Vanilla Chai as the latter does not have liquorice.

Reading Trainer
Reading Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Reading Trainer (App)
This is a fun way to improve your reading speed. The exercises are varied and increase in difficulty as you improve. I think it is worth downloading if you read a lot and want to improve your ability.

Township
Township

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Township (App)
It is a really great way to spend time and relax.The graphics are really good and the gameplay is excellent.

Men's Softie leather Moccasin slippers GORDON Black size 10
Men's Softie leather Moccasin slippers GORDON Black size 10
Offered by Shoe Trek

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 10 April 2014
I bought these for my adult son who is recovering from a debilitating illness. He likes to gets some fresh air by going for a short walk each day but is finding his usual shoes too heavy, and they are causing him pain in his ankles, so he has been wearing slippers to go out

These moccasins are just brilliant as they are light weight but give his feet protection, I am more than pleased with them as he says they are very comfortable. I would reccommend them to anyone wanting a lightweight shoe.

(2 x20 - TWIN PACK) - 40 Luxury 'Variety Foil' Christmas Cards - 10 Designs - Include Envelopes
Offered by You Love a Bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Quality, 5 Mar. 2014
They are a nice size and very eye-catching, even better than their picture. I will be buying more for next Christmas

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7