Profile for Gwaednerth > Reviews

Content by Gwaednerth

Gwaednerth

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
CSL - 5m Ultra HD 4k HDMI cable (High Speed) with Ethernet | ARC and CEC | multiple shielding (triple shielding) | Deep Color | fully HDCP compliant / HD Ready / 3D TV / 1080p - 2160p / 4K / Audio Return Channel
Offered by CSL-Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Peny, 21 Feb. 2016
Good price and good quality. This is the second one of these I have bought from this company.

XIAOMEI Colourful Cartoon A4 Backpack 862H(With Maching Purse) for Travel, Holiday, School or College
Offered by XIAOMEI

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great Zip, 21 Feb. 2016
Zip lasted about 2 months

Belkin 3 m Lightning to USB Charge and Sync Cable for Apple iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air, 4th Generation and iPad Mini - Black (MFI Approved)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Robust Enough for Daily Use, 20 Feb. 2016
I have bought 3 of these. One (which is seldom used) is fine. The second which is used daily has a broken sheath around the Lightning connector causing the shielding to break and I am now left with the individual cables. These (at present) are intact with the insulation and functioning. The third one never worked from day one. This was verified on multiple iPhones and chargers.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo Choo Train
Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo Choo Train

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as Expected, 23 Aug. 2015
It was heavily faded and the switch for forwards movement was broken.

84 LITRE Really Useful Plastic Storage Box (CLEAR) PACK OF 2
84 LITRE Really Useful Plastic Storage Box (CLEAR) PACK OF 2
Offered by UK Business Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Really robust and practical, 3 May 2015
Really robust and practical

Really Useful Storage Box Plastic Lightweight Robust Stackable 64 Litre W440xD710xH310mm Clear Ref 64C
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very robust and practical, 3 May 2015
These are very well made and practical boxes. I have used cardboard and cheaper plastic boxes for the same task before but they have quickly fallen apart. They were lso not much cheaper. These feel extremely robust. I have them piled 6 high with heavy stuff and they are very stable. I have already spent over £100 on these boxes so far. I also like that I can see the contents from the outside rather than un-stacking them and taking the lid off.

Brateck Kitchen Caravan Folding Under Cabinet Bracket Mount Holder for 17-37 inch LCD/LED TV and Monitor
Offered by Buybenchmark UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and easy to mount., 3 May 2015
This is a bit large to be called an under cabinet mount. I use it to hang my TV from the ceiling in our bedroom as we do not have a wall available to mount the TV on. I can then fold it up out of the way when finished. The clever latching system means that no force is required to lock it in place.

Philips Friends of Hue Personal Wireless Lighting Lightstrips Starter Kit (2 x LED Lightstrip Mood Lights, 1 Bridge)

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price it is the cheapest way to get Hue products, 3 May 2015
For the price it is the cheapest way to get Hue products (costs twice the price on Philips web site). I had hoped for them to be a little brighter and for the price I would have expected the individual LED's to be enabled but this is not the case. They do look stunning once fitted. I am extending mine by using a non-Philips LED amplifier and a cheaper 5m strip as I feel that 2m is a little stingy. I have also mounted mine on a 45 degree piece of aluminium extrusion from Mr. Resistor as it a) helps to dissipate the heat, thus extend the life of the LED's b) makes it easier to mount and c) alaws me to relocate them without destroying the LEDs.

Product Design for Manufacture and Assembly, Third Edition (Manufacturing Engineering and Materials Processing Series)
by Geoffrey Boothroyd

5.0 out of 5 stars The writers of this book were key in the DFMA ..., 3 May 2015
The writers of this book were key in the DFMA methodology so it is not surprising that it is 'the book to have' on this subject. It is a little biased towards mass production thus showing its age in this small batch age but is still well worth having.

Karrimor Mens Marathon 1 pack Running Socks Mens White Mens 7-11
Karrimor Mens Marathon 1 pack Running Socks Mens White Mens 7-11

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a size 11 and these fit fine. I can tell that I am on the ..., 3 May 2015
I am a size 11 and these fit fine. I can tell that I am on the upper limit of the size range however they feel comfortable, do not slip and do not make my feet sweat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7