Profile for Mrs. A. M. Strafford > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. M. Str...

Mrs. A. M. Strafford "happy nan" (united kingdom)

Wahl 79233-017 100 Series Mains Hair Clipper Set
Wahl 79233-017 100 Series Mains Hair Clipper Set

5.0 out of 5 stars wahl cutters, 19 Sep 2013
found it very easy to use, my cocker spaniel didn't get stressed out while i was cutting her. would recommend to other people good product

DURAGADGET Protective Splash Resistant Blue Neoprene Laptop Case For Acer AC710 C7 Chromebook (11.6 Inch, Intel Celeron 847 1.1GHz, Chrome OS) & Compaq Mini CQ10-700
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars notebook case, 20 Jun 2013
I chose this case because it looked nice, and it is proved really good for protecting my notebook. I can take it anywhere it fits nice and snug,

Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18)
Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars naturediet dog food, 20 Jun 2013
My cocker spaniel has an ulcer and I would recommend this food to anyone who has a dog with sensitive tummy,

Accessory Village Black Clip N Flip Case for Sony Ericsson C903 Cover / Pouch / Skin / Armour

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 5 Jun 2010
I brought this cover for my grand daughter who has a habit of dropping her phone, the cover has done the trick it is light weight but tough and looks nice, so she is really happy with it. It protects her phone and I would reccomend it to any one.