Profile for humblebumble > Reviews

Content by humblebumble

humblebumble

Page: 1 | 2
10x8" Classic Silver Value Photo Frame Width (2cm)
10x8" Classic Silver Value Photo Frame Width (2cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Nov 2014
Very happy. Came quickly and looked lovely.

10x8" Vintage Silver Art Deco Effect Photo Frame. Width (1.5"/3.8cm)
10x8" Vintage Silver Art Deco Effect Photo Frame. Width (1.5"/3.8cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so happy with it, 13 Nov 2014
This frame was stunning. I'm so happy with it, it came quickly in the post and looked lovely framing my graduation picture.

Magic of Faith (Unabridged Start Publishing LLC)
Magic of Faith (Unabridged Start Publishing LLC)

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful read brilliant and addictive!, 26 Jun 2014
I really liked this book. For a few years I was totally put of when anyone would mention any bible scriptures but this book combines new age teaching and breaks it down with brief references to the bible. I was captivated and defiantly learnt some valuable lessons. I could stop reading. Easy and fun to read but most of all practical and easy to apply teachings to your life. If you really are looking to improve your life this book will surly help you. Get it, it's worth it 😀

Show Me [Explicit]
Show Me [Explicit]

1.0 out of 5 stars YouTube is your friend, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Show Me [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Really regret buying. Total crap. This type of music doesn't last. In fact after a few plays I found myself getting bored of such senseless music. Each for their own I guess.

First Class Essays in Under 24Hours (Study Skills: Writing  for University, The Roadmap Method)
First Class Essays in Under 24Hours (Study Skills: Writing for University, The Roadmap Method)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good starting point, 17 Mar 2014
This is a good read. It lays the essay writing process out step by step, so do get your highlighter out and take notes. Reading this made me a lot more confident as I am in the process of writing my dissertation. I would recommend to anyone write up their first draft of their essay then read this book it will help. It tells you about marking, structure, style and some other extra tip. It gives good examples too which is fab. Its a free download and a clear and short read so its worth giving a go. I did find it helpful and would recommend to my mates.

Lotus [Explicit]
Lotus [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Lotus [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
She's talented, she can REALLY sing, this album is fun and touching at the same time. This album will be played still in years to come.

Dr. Miracles Strengthen Temple & Nape Gro Balm 120 ml
Dr. Miracles Strengthen Temple & Nape Gro Balm 120 ml
Offered by Sahara Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the box., 17 Mar 2013
Dr Miracles for me is an emergency product and it surely did what it said on the box. I dont use it as much now but I would recommend people giving it a try before giving it a pass.

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Protein Pack 60g
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Protein Pack 60g
Offered by E.T. Browne UK Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely texture, 17 Mar 2013
I'm not usually a fan of processed stuff I'm a natrual ingredients junky, but I was so impressed by the density, smell and overall treatment I can certainly say I will be using it again. My hair came out looking shiny, with health waves. feeling soft and smelling yummy.

*REELVA*2013 NEW SEXY LONG BLACK STRAIGHT HUMAN HEALTHY WOMEN'S WIGS +WIG CAP
*REELVA*2013 NEW SEXY LONG BLACK STRAIGHT HUMAN HEALTHY WOMEN'S WIGS +WIG CAP

2.0 out of 5 stars Quick fix, 17 Mar 2013
Not the best of qualities of wigs but does the job if you need a style for a short term basis

100ml Organic Olive Extra Virgin Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
100ml Organic Olive Extra Virgin Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for skin, 17 Mar 2013
If your inspired to use natrual ingredients this is a good place to start. I use it on my skin and it works a treat, not smelly and settles well with my skin. very happy with this product and seller.

Page: 1 | 2