Profile for OLALEYE > Reviews

Content by OLALEYE

OLALEYE (U.K.)

The Success Principles for Teens: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
by Jack Canfield
Price: 10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars The Success Principles for Teens, 7 Jun 2014
I have listened to the full audio version of the The Success Principle which was written for adults.
I have also bought the printed version of The Success Principle which I am just about to start reading as I have just finished reading the teenager version.
I bought this copy (The success principles for teens) to donate to a school but i thought i should read it as well just to get an idea of what it contains.
I believe this book is good for teenagers because it teaches the success principles in the kind of language that teenagers can relate to. The book is full of good quotes, motivational phrases and success stories about teenagers and adults.
There are relevant cartoons at the right places to put the teenager reader at ease and make the reading enjoyable.
The book is more or less an abridge version of The Success Principles which was written for adults.

Acres of Diamonds: our every-day opportunities
Acres of Diamonds: our every-day opportunities
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book to read, 9 May 2013
This book is fable story like: The richest man in babylon and The Alchemist.
They all teach the same principle about how to create wealth.
I found the book very interesting and full of wisdom.

The Millionaire Messenger: Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice
The Millionaire Messenger: Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice
by Brendon Burchard
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Inspirational, 9 May 2013
I have read this book twice and I believe it is full of good information.
Some of these information I already know, but i found new ones as well.
Because a reader already know some of the information in a book does not mean everyone do.
I think it is also reassuring when an author articulate some of the things you already know.
According to the author You can share your story or message and monitize it. The millionaire messangers are the entrepreneurial experts of the Information Age.
The Six Profit Pillars For Entrepreneural Experts according to the author are:
1) Writing 2) Speaking 3) Giving Seminars
4) Coaching 5) Consulting 6) Online Marketing

While writing a book and getting it published is a big job in its own even if you have a story to tell or something to teach people (unless you want to write just for the sake of writing), I think going on to become a motivational speaker, organising seminars, coaching sessions, consulting and doing online marketing is quite very daunting and not as easy as the author makes it look. He did not say directly that it is easy but he makes it look too easy by the way he explained it. I think he did it that way just to inspire people.
As an aspiring author, I think I found some new information in the book and also, I enjoyed the way he communicate. His use of English language is good.

Live Your Dreams
Live Your Dreams
by Les Brown
Price: 8.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Live Your Dreams, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Live Your Dreams (Paperback)
This book is full of inspirations and life experiences. It shows that despite any circumstance we may have gone through or that we are going through we can live our dreams if we DECIDE to take necessary steps. There are a lot of phrases I have written out of the book and adopt into my daily vocabulary.
Some of my favourite quotes from this book are:
1. Our parents brought us into this world, but in the end, we are responsible for what we become.
2. People with limited visions of themselves cannot possibly have a larger vision of you.
3. Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
4' Dont be a volunteer victim.
i have watched some video seminars by Les Brown and I have to say that he has a very HIGH POSITIVE ENERGY.
I am looking forward to when an Unabridge audiobook version of this printed book will be released. I will definitely buy it.

Three Classics: The Science of Getting Rich, Acres of Diamonds, as a Man Thinketh - The Most Famous Works of Wallace D. Wattles, Russe: The Science of ... Conwell, and James Allen All in One Volume!
by Wallace D. Wattles

5.0 out of 5 stars Three Classic Books: The Science of Getting Rich, Acres of Diamond and As a Man Thinketh., 4 Jan 2013
This is a rare opportunity to have three classic book in one. It saves money and space.
I have read the individual books separately and have listened to the audiobooks as well but having the three in one print is a very rare opportunity for me to read the books all over again. And for the token price i paid for it i think it is worth buying it. The principles thought by the three books are very essential for the people that have big dreams and want to make success of themselves.

ECDL: The Complete Solution
ECDL: The Complete Solution
by Brendan Munnelly

5.0 out of 5 stars ECDL Complete Solution for Microsoft Office 2000, 14 July 2012
I bought this book several years ago. I read it and sat for all the modules of the ecdl exam and passed. That was several years ago. This materials played a key role in my preparation for this exam and the materials proved to be just what i needed to study to pass the exam. I will recommend this book to anyone who want to sit for the ecdl exam. I have built upon my knowledge of office 2000 and now use office 2010 more proficiently.

The Richest Man in Babylon: The Original Version, Restored and Revised
The Richest Man in Babylon: The Original Version, Restored and Revised
by George Samuel Clason
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Richest Man In Babylon, 14 July 2012
This book teaches a lot of wisdom about saving part of one's income as a prerequisite for good money management and route to getting into business, as you can invest your savings. Whatever your income is, you should be able to save at least 10%. Savings requires discipline and discipline is part of what you need to succeed in business. it also teaches patience in the sense that you have to let your savings accummulate, and then let it generate reasonable income. Simply put, you have to learn to delay gratification. Even though the book was written many decades ago the principle been thought is still very much relevant in this present time. I have listened to the audio version of this book which is equally very good.