Profile for Mrs JA Guild Joan Guild > Reviews

Content by Mrs JA Guild J...

Mrs JA Guild Joan Guild

Page: 1 | 2
Fields of Gold
Fields of Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Used CD of Eva Cassidy, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Fields of Gold (Audio CD)
I have been looking for this CD for a long time it reminds me of the times my late husband and I used to walk in our fields. Eva Cassidy has such a wonderfully calming voice. The CD is also in perfect condition. Thank you so much for it.

Night Strike Mission 4: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 2
Night Strike Mission 4: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Mission Four, Lone Wolf, 3 Mar. 2014
I am still over the moon with Chris Ryan, cannot say more, just that his high standard just gets better.

Hard Target Mission 4: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 1 (Chris Ryan Extreme: Hard Target)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mission Four by Chris Ryan, 3 Mar. 2014
Chris never fails to hold me in suspense, I love every thing he writes. I just want more and more.

Through the Smoke
Through the Smoke

5.0 out of 5 stars Through the Smoke by Brenda Novak, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Through the Smoke (Kindle Edition)
This is my first book I have read by this author, it was a real eye opener, it kept me spell bound from start to finish. I will certainly be buying more of this author.

Night Strike Mission 3: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 2
Night Strike Mission 3: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Mission Three: The Enemy: Extreme: Series 2 ( Night Strike), 13 July 2013
What can I say, I love everything Chris Ryan writes. I just cannot put my Kindle down, everything stops I get so engrossed with all the action that is going on from the first page to the last. I love all the action as the way Chris writes its as if you are right there experiencing
all the action. It is written in my opinion "through the eyes of the actual soldiers". Great story as ever.

Night Strike Mission 2: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 2
Night Strike Mission 2: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Mission two: armed and dangerous., 13 July 2013
Everything I expected from Chris Ryan. I am captivated by everything he writes. He never disappoints me. He came on holiday

with me.

The Third Rail
The Third Rail

5.0 out of 5 stars The Third Rail, 13 July 2013
This review is from: The Third Rail (Kindle Edition)
I just chose it at random, and I am glad I did. I found it compelling reading from start to finish, there is a twist to the story from begging to end. Thoroughly a compelling read. This is the first story I have read by Michael Harvey and I will add him to my list.

Joan Guild.

The Jane Austen Collection: The Complete Works (Includes Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park, Emma, Northanger Abbey, Persuasion, Lady Susan & more. Plus Audiobooks)

4.0 out of 5 stars Jane Austen Collection, 1 April 2013
I had never read any of Jane Austen books before, I was surprised just how much I enjoyed them. It was an eye opener as I really had to "read" the books, where as I usually sort of "speed" read.

SAS Black Ops Al-Qaeda Dawn - Action & Adventure Thriller (Book 1)
SAS Black Ops Al-Qaeda Dawn - Action & Adventure Thriller (Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars SAS Black Ops Al-Qaeda Dawn., 1 April 2013
It was a very realistically written story, completely believable, unfortunately, it made you stop and really think of what could happen, and just how ruthless terrorist are. It made me stop and think of just how much we owe our very brave soldiers, they are real HERO's we owe them so much, they just keep putting their lives on the line for our safety. THANK ALL VERY MUCH.

Skyfall [DVD]
Skyfall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by Atronica

5.0 out of 5 stars skyfall DVD, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Skyfall [DVD] (DVD)
One of the best" Bonds" a wonderful evenings entertainment. Daniel Craig at his finest. The action scenes were very realistic.

Page: 1 | 2