Profile for Nicola > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
E45 Dermatological Cream - 350 g
E45 Dermatological Cream - 350 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend highly enough, 16 April 2016
Can't recommend highly enough. I suffer with extremely sensitive skin and this is the only single cream in the world I can use. Makes my skin so soft and really calms any irritation I have. I often get tempted by other moisturisers but always end up disappointed and come back to e45 every time.

Vanish Gold for Whites Stain Remover Powder, 1.4 kg
Vanish Gold for Whites Stain Remover Powder, 1.4 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 April 2016
Excellent a reviving dulled whites. Expensive but much better than any other product I've tried.

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion, 300 ml
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion, 300 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars ... but I bought this on recommendation that it was great for sensitive skin but it really makes me itch ..., 16 April 2016
I have really sensitive skin which isn't Aveenos fault but I bought this on recommendation that it was great for sensitive skin but it really makes me itch and I did have little red bumps as well. I thought it was quite thin but had quite a sticky finish, and didn't really absorb too well. I will be sticking to e45 but everyone is different!

Hibiscrub Health Care, 500 ml
Hibiscrub Health Care, 500 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 16 April 2016
Hasn't really worked

Philips Sonicare HX6064/26 Diamond Clean Brush Heads Pack of 4
Philips Sonicare HX6064/26 Diamond Clean Brush Heads Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars clean 10x better than the normal brush head that came with my ..., 16 April 2016
Well worth the extra money, clean 10x better than the normal brush head that came with my toothbrush.

American Tourister Suitcase Bon Air Spinner Large 75 cm 91 Liters Black 59424 1041

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 16 April 2016
Good solid lightweight suitcase, compartments are good and felt pretty sturdy. Holds plenty for a week away for someone who over packs. It has been on one trip so far and has scratched up pretty badly however it's to be expected from a suitcase with a polished finish, I'll be happy as long as it doesn't crack!
Would recommend as long as you won't be upset when it doesn't look pretty and new anymore.

Bialetti Moka Express Espresso Maker, 6 Cup
Bialetti Moka Express Espresso Maker, 6 Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, almost half the price of a leading ..., 22 Jan. 2016
Great product, almost half the price of a leading high street department store, returned the one there & bought this instead.

Makes great espressos, not too hard to clean, so easy to use.

Highly recommend

Haribo Yellow Belly Giant Snakes 3 kg
Haribo Yellow Belly Giant Snakes 3 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Recipient was very happy, 22 Jan. 2016
Exactly as expected. Great price. Recipient was very happy.

Tabby McTat
Tabby McTat
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Another genius story from Julia. Took my 5 year ..., 22 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Tabby McTat (Paperback)
Another genius story from Julia. Took my 5 year old a few reads to get though! Very clever & amusing as always.

illy Dark Ground Espresso Coffee 125 g
illy Dark Ground Espresso Coffee 125 g

5.0 out of 5 stars not usually a big fan but bought it for my husband and loved it, will be buying it again, 22 Jan. 2016
One of the nicer espresso's I've tasted, not usually a big fan but bought it for my husband and loved it, will be buying it again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6