Profile for Jill Hardcastle > Reviews

Sterling Silver Guardian Angel Clip On Charm
Sterling Silver Guardian Angel Clip On Charm
Offered by Babes & Wags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Charm, 11 Sep 2014
I bought this charm for myself as a reminder of a recent trip to Italy...it looks great on my charm bracelet.

TheCharmWorks Sterling Silver Gecko Charm
TheCharmWorks Sterling Silver Gecko Charm
Offered by Thomas Rose Giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars Gecko Charm, 11 Sep 2014

Soufeel 925 Sterling Silver San Marino Flag Photo Flower Dangle Charms Fit Bracelets
Offered by Soufeel Corp

5.0 out of 5 stars it looks great on my charm, 11 Sep 2014
I bought this charm for myself as a reminder of a recent trip to Italy and San Marino...it looks great on my charm bracelet

Charms4you Charm Pendant for Bracelet Wristband Scooter
Charms4you Charm Pendant for Bracelet Wristband Scooter
Offered by Charms4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooter charm, 11 Sep 2014

Silver Plated Horse Clip On Charm
Silver Plated Horse Clip On Charm
Offered by Stylish Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Horse Charm, 11 Sep 2014

Beautiful, high quality, 'Glitter Stars 50', Miniature Message Token by 'Spaceform'. A thoughtful, fun, 50th birthday gift (1610).
Offered by The Fabulous Gift Store

5.0 out of 5 stars '50' message token, 11 Sep 2014
I actually bought this Glitter Stars 50 message token for myself!. I had bought a similar one for my husband for his 50th and wanted one myself for the cabinet! They look great together.

Mediflow Waterbase Fibrefill Pillow, Regular Size
Mediflow Waterbase Fibrefill Pillow, Regular Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterbase pillow, 4 Aug 2014
I bought this pillow for myself as I suffer with allergies. It is very soft and you can regulate the size by adding water. Very good.

Cadbury's Dairy Milk Miniatures
Cadbury's Dairy Milk Miniatures

5.0 out of 5 stars Cadbury's miniture chocs for machine, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Cadbury's Dairy Milk Miniatures
These seem to be like gold dust! I bought this box as supply to my husbands Cadbury chocolate machine that I bought him for his 50th. He is very pleased with them.

6 in1 Green Laser Pointer Star Projector-Pen Style DIRECT2U (includes 5 attachments)
Offered by accmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Laser Pen, 11 Jun 2014
I bought this laser pen to give my son on his birthday. He found it very amusing and loves it. Brilliant.

Vintage 1964 Aged To Perfection 50th Birthday Present Mens Premium T-Shirt Black X Large
Offered by bybulldog

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage T-shirt, 11 Jun 2014
I bought this t-shirt to give my husband on his 50th birthday. He found it very amusing and loves wearing it. Brilliant.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20