Profile for cara boyle > Reviews

Content by cara boyle

cara boyle (London, England)

Daffodil LEB30 - Motion and Light Sensitive PIR LED Light Bulb - Automatic Motion Sensor Activated - Energy Saving (Bayonet - B22, Warm)
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This bulb is great. I'm using it for the hallway which is ..., 15 Jan. 2015
This bulb is great. I'm using it for the hallway which is a light I'm constentlly reminding my son to turn off in our house.
This bulb (would) work a treat if my son didn't start remembering now to turn the light switch off. In other words product good my son however, still making me crazy over the hallway light. 😧
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2015 12:23 PM GMT

Sold into Marriage: One Girl's Living Nightmare
Sold into Marriage: One Girl's Living Nightmare
by Sean Boyne

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing courage, 23 May 2004
i read this book many years ago now and the heartache and and horror that something like this could happen is still with me. I rember feeling at the end of reading this book that if someone can come out of something as unimaginable at this and still find the will to go on and fight it than what have i got to complain about.It is trully imsipiring into the what the tinest bit of hope can do.