Profile for Miss Mharhi Mitchell > Reviews

Content by Miss Mharhi Mi...

Miss Mharhi Mitchell "book maddie" (East Kilbride, Lanarkshire UK)

Suikoden (PS)
Suikoden (PS)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best RPGs, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Suikoden (PS) (Video Game)
Played this when I was younger at my uncles. It has a special place in my heart as it was one of the many PS games that I played first.
You play as a young boy who is unintentionally gets dragged into a civil war. Graphics arent the best, but it is over 10 years old so who cares. One you have it, never get rid of it.

Prince of Persia The Sands of Time (Platinum PS2)
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time (Platinum PS2)
Offered by Retrotrader68
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Old ps 2 game., 20 Sep 2013
This is one of the first games that I played for the PS2 and got actually. Can be difficult to play in some stages in the game as I have played other prince of Persia games for the x box 360.
Game looks a bit dated, not as much as other games I have. Like before, the difficult is the controls, but you get use to them. Doesn't really do much to the story though.

Emmerdale Farm - Volume 4 [DVD]
Emmerdale Farm - Volume 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frazer Hines
Offered by RAREWAVES
Price: 33.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got this in...., 21 Aug 2012
Great stuff Network DVD. I can't wait till I watch this. Going to re-watch the other 3 volumes, to remind myself about what happened. Hope there going to be more volumes, come on Network DVD - Bring out volume 5!!!

SanDisk SDCZGXB-016G-B46 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive for Xbox 360
SanDisk SDCZGXB-016G-B46 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive for Xbox 360
Offered by Sonnics
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 13 July 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This item was good as it is really cheap and have a large amount of memory. You might find a similar product on the market but for the size of memory.

Emmerdale Farm - Volume Three [DVD]
Emmerdale Farm - Volume Three [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sheila Mercier
Offered by RAREWAVES
Price: 34.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Watching volume 3, 13 May 2012
I have watched the new episodes of Emmerdale. Watching the old ones is good to get back to see where it started. I hope that they bring out more volumes as I would like to see it goes and how it evolved to the present condition of the episodes.