Profile for A. Larson > Reviews

A. Larson

Golf Bag Novelty Pen Set
Golf Bag Novelty Pen Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Golf Bag Novelty Pen Set (Sports)
This product is high quality and decently large. My dad loves golf and he loved this gift! I think that it is useful for anyone, especially any business man who likes golf! The delivery was on time. If you found this review helpful, please rate it! Thanks!

Match Attax Tin 2013/14
Match Attax Tin 2013/14
Offered by Premier Life Store

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY SMALL, 19 Nov. 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Match Attax Tin 2013/14 (Toy)
I bought this for my brother, and it's such a small box! I thought it would be MUCH bigger than it is here. If I did it again I probably wouldn't have bought it, though it is at a good price. Normally at the store you can buy 1 pack of Match Attax for 50p for 5 or £1 for 10. So the price is good, but the size is not. If you found this review helpful, please rate it! Thanks!

Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Offered by Wi-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing headphones, great price, 19 Nov. 2013
I am very pleased with the sound that these headphones create. Don't buy them if you are picky about sound though. I am not and they work just fine for me, but you may want to spend more money if you're picky. These headphones slide off sometimes if I move a lot, so I would not take them running or something. Otherwise these headphones are exceptional for the sound they produce. They are also quite comfortable. If you found this review helpful please rate it!!!!

Pastorable Canvas Pen Bag Pencil Case, Brand New, Different Colors,set of 4
Pastorable Canvas Pen Bag Pencil Case, Brand New, Different Colors,set of 4
Offered by Henwa(From HK 15-35 days delivery)

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty bags though small, 16 Nov. 2013
These pencils cases are super cute. They are quite small though and could only fit around 10 pencils. I use this as my pencil case though it is quite annoying how I cannot fit much inside it. The price of this was VERY good though. It comes with 4 and I'm keeping some to give as gifts because they come packaged separately. Finally, these pencil cases took around a month to arrive to me in England from the USA. Over all I am glad that I ordered this product.

Anita's 100 x A6 Blank Cards & Envelopes - White
Anita's 100 x A6 Blank Cards & Envelopes - White

4.0 out of 5 stars great price and good quality, 16 Nov. 2013
I make home-made cards for each of my friend and family's birthdays, and this is great paper to use for it. I really like how it came; in a nice cardboard box and paper tied in bows. The product did not come within the delivery date, though. I will be stocked up in paper and envelopes for a long time though! Lastly I want to say that if I had done this again, I would have bought paper hand-made in a country that supports the people who make it.

Rio Professional Nail Art Kit
Rio Professional Nail Art Kit

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 28 Oct. 2013
I bought these and the actual nail pen/brush is cool, but the nail polish is really bad quality. It comes out very thick and peels off very easily. I love the pens but do not use them very regularly because of the poor quality. Thanks for reading and if this review helps you please vote it helpful!!! Thanks!

2015 illustrated memo calendar
2015 illustrated memo calendar
Offered by Pakeeza

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very pleased, 26 Oct. 2013
I am not very pleased with this product. It looks like I just printed it off at my very own house.
I also did not get any of the designs that were shown, which was a complete lie from the company.
Though if you are looking for something cheap, go ahead and buy this, though you could get something much better quality for just a bit more money.
Please rate this as helpful if you liked my review, thanks!!! xD

Kiefer Bungee Goggle Strap
Kiefer Bungee Goggle Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Kiefer Bungee Goggle Strap (Misc.)
I love these goggle straps, but wanted everyone to know that THEY MAY NOT COME IN BLACK. Though they are pictured in black, in the description it says "colors vary." Mine were an aqua blue, which I actually like, though I saw on another review that a customer got the same color and hated them.
These add a really nice twist to your goggles that many people may not have.
Thanks and please rate my review as helpful if you liked it!!!

Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 Plus Mirrored Swim-Swimming Racing Goggle-Rainbow-Anti-Fog
Offered by SportZone

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful goggles, 26 Oct. 2013
I love these goggles, very funky and have a great style to them!!! I have gotten many compliments!!! They did take a while to come, but I expected this since they came from the US. Very sastified over all though. Also these are much better priced than anything you could find in the US. Love them!

50 X Multi Coloured Acrylic Stardust Beads 8 mm
50 X Multi Coloured Acrylic Stardust Beads 8 mm
Offered by Fancyworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous beads, 26 Oct. 2013
These beads are beautiful. Don't buy these if you're looking for huge beads; they are relatively small. I made earrings out of these for a bunch of my friends and they all love them. I may buy more because I am extremely sastified. They came sooner than I expected, though you do have to pay for the delivery. :(
They kind of remind me of the colors in galaxy print, if you know what I mean.
Thanks and please vote for this review if you found it helpful!