Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Roebuck" (Lancashire England)

Page: 1 | 2
Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful product., 2 Mar. 2013
This item is excellent for what it is designed to do. As long as you remember that it is not for cleaning a ballroom floor, it is brilliant for the little awkward jobs about the house, like cleaning grease covered hinges on cooker lids and in all the joints on your cooker which are normally impossible to clean easily. It also took all the grease spots off my kitchen windows with ease. A great product at a very reasonable price.

Pentel Liquid Gel Refill - Black, Box of 12
Pentel Liquid Gel Refill - Black, Box of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Feb. 2013
Bought the pen some time and found it was about the best pen I have. Ready for running out so purchased this pack of refills, shant be running out for some time now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value, 10 Feb. 2013
Genuine Samsung battery at one third of the price from my phone company. Thoroughly recommend it. Arrived in very quick time.

Speedlink SL-7901-SBK VIVAGO Stereo Speaker - Black
Speedlink SL-7901-SBK VIVAGO Stereo Speaker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 10 Feb. 2013
Excellent piece of equipment, good sound, works very well on my PC, tablet and phone. Brilliant if you are a bit hard of hearing like me!

Andrew James Set Of Six Premium Quality Long Handled Stainless Steel Spoons - Ideal For Lattes and Ice Cream Sundaes
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY!, 18 Sept. 2012
These long handled teaspoons from Andrew James at Amazon are of very high quality with a beautiful finish, will enhance any table. They are just the right length and I use them every day and compared with some that I paid a lot more for, there is no contest the Andrew James spoons win hands down.

EMARTBUY BLACK IN EAR STEREO HANDFREE HEADSET WITH MICROPHONE SUITABLE FOR SAMSUNG S5570 GALAXY MINI
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars stereo headset, 29 Aug. 2011
Excellent product for the price, work superb and actually stay in my ears, unlike some.
The product arrived within two days and the firm was great to deal with, thanks.

Track Down Your Ancestors: How to Research Your Family History Using Archives and the Internet
by Estelle Catlett

1.0 out of 5 stars Track down your ancestors, 13 Mar. 2011
I found this book very poor with little information contained in it. I am sorry to say, I threw my copy away.

Minky Iron Holder
Minky Iron Holder

4.0 out of 5 stars STEAM IROM HOLDER, 9 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Minky Iron Holder (Kitchen & Home)
A VERY GOOD PRODUCT AT A REASONABLE PRICE, HOLDS THE IRON GREAT. JUST ONE SLIGHT FAULT, THERE IS NO BUILT IN METHOD OF HOLDING THE WIRE.

The Venetian Betrayal: Cotton Malone 3
The Venetian Betrayal: Cotton Malone 3
by Steve Berry

1.0 out of 5 stars Venetian Betrayal, 31 May 2010
I read the previous book in the series whilst on holiday and found it very enjoyable, plenty of action and a followable plot. On returning home, I purchased the next book, `The Venetian Betrayal`.Now I consider myself to be reasonably intelligent, but could I follow the plot? No chance! There were too many characters in the book and too many plots going on at the same time for my brain to follow. I persivered for several weeks to untangle the plots but to preserve my sanity, gave it up as a bad job. What a waste of money!

Page: 1 | 2