Profile for tracy green > Reviews

Pioneer ASBT200 Bluetooth Audio Adaptor For Pioneer
Pioneer ASBT200 Bluetooth Audio Adaptor For Pioneer
Price: 47.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really adds value to the Pioneer AV's, 3 Aug 2013
Arrived in 2 days. Really simple to get up and running. Plugged in the back of my SC-2022 and made my I-phone say "hello" through the settings app and within 2 mins I was listening to music on you tube through my surround sound system. Music is not as good quality as played through my cyrus cd but it is very very good non the less and well recommended.

Cuisinart Traditional Kettle
Cuisinart Traditional Kettle
Price: 49.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, I did'nt realise a kettle could make my wife so happy!!, 30 Jun 2013
Brought to replace an 18yr old Phillips after my wife moaned and complained about it for so long. If I knew a 60 kettle was capable of making her so happy I would have stopped lavishing jewellery and chocolates on her long ago!!

Hard Promises
Hard Promises
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 6.38

5.0 out of 5 stars One of TP's best albums, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Hard Promises (Audio CD)
Perfection. I brought this album on vinyl back in the 80's when it 1st came out. Needless to say my lp is worn out so the cd is a perfect format to replace it on.

Walnut Real Wood Veneer TV Stand for screens up to 50 inch
Walnut Real Wood Veneer TV Stand for screens up to 50 inch
Offered by The Plasma Centre
Price: 229.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and incredible fast delivery, 30 Jun 2013
Placed the order on the sunday and it arrived on the Tuesday. Very easy to put together. Had to cut an additional hole in the rear panel to fit my av receiver in but it is a huge unit and brought knowing it would have to do that. In fact this unit was pretty much the only one I could find on the market big enough to fit all my gear in. Now insitu it looks fabulous and is a real nice piece of furniture which is sturdy and worth the money.