Profile for l a swain > Reviews

The Enchanted Lenormand Oracle
by Caitlín Matthews
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanted and enchanting - my favourite pack, 11 Oct 2013
I added these to my considerable collection a few weeks ago and they are now my favourite and most used pack. The beautiful, clear artwork has enhanced my reading - they certainly have a feeling of depth. Enchanted and enchanting they are! The smaller cards are also easy to handle and (importantly), they feel very good too. I also found the book easy to follow and useful - although I am not by any means a beginner, the guidance and spreads shown can only help to expand my skill. Really pleased I bought these, have used them often and will continue to do so I feel.

Old Ideas
Old Ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the same wonderful Leonard Cohen, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Old Ideas (Audio CD)
Timeless - that is Leonard Cohen - his songs always come across as from the soul - the voice becomes deeper with age - like the resonance of a drum and the message more poignant. Love him!

The Bones of Avalon
The Bones of Avalon
by Phil Rickman

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant read, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Bones of Avalon (Hardcover)
Having eagerly read all of Phil Rickman's books, this one is as good as the last and now I await the next one.

Tarot Lenormand: Tarot de Madame Lenormand
Tarot Lenormand: Tarot de Madame Lenormand
by Lo Scarabeo
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite, 17 Aug 2013
Beautiful clear illustrations in this easy to handle pack. This mixes the Lenormand method with Tarot for easier or clearer meanings

The Elements of... - The Goddess
The Elements of... - The Goddess
by Caitlin Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars For those seeking the Goddess within, 17 Aug 2013
I would recommend this book as an introduction to those who seek a gentle passage to understanding and connecting with the Divine Feminine

Healing the Wounded King: Soul Work and the Quest for the Grail (Earth Quest)
Healing the Wounded King: Soul Work and the Quest for the Grail (Earth Quest)
by John Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to enhance your own lifestyle, 17 Aug 2013
This is one of those books you need to keep close by and take time over. It leads into a lifestyle, enhancing knowledge and personal growth, both inner spiritual and with the world around - all levels of the world around! Very well researched and presented - it speaks to the reader.