Profile for Abena > Reviews

Settle
Settle
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Settle (Audio CD)
love this album! Highly recommend if you're into this kind of music

Brian Clegg - Ready Mixed Paint - Standard Colours 6x600ml Assorted Pack
Brian Clegg - Ready Mixed Paint - Standard Colours 6x600ml Assorted Pack
Offered by G&N Online Services Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality paints, 9 Mar. 2015
great value for money set. I just wish it included purple too as the purple mixed from this red and blue isn't very bright at all. Good quality paints that l have lasted me and my 21month old ages. No funky smell either which Ive found in cheaper ready mixed paint..

That's Not My Santa...
That's Not My Santa...
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great "That's not my..." book, 9 Mar. 2015
Much enjoyed all year round ! My boy got this when he was 7 months old and still enjoys it now at nearly 2 years. The touchy-feely bits are nice and diverse and the bright, bold pictures really get his attention. Would highly recommend

Tales From Acorn Wood: Hide & Seek Pig
Tales From Acorn Wood: Hide & Seek Pig
by Julia Donaldson

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Mar. 2015
Much enjoyed by my 21 month old although the story is a little long for him, he's always turning the pages before I've finished reading. Great illustrations throughout and the lift-the-flap flaps are sturdy.

gNappies Newborn Bundle
gNappies Newborn Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to cloth nappies, 9 Mar. 2015
I used this bundle with my first born, 2 years ago. They were our first venture in to the world of cloth nappies and what a fab introduction. Easy to use, quick to wash and dry and this bundle is great value for money. I loved how the tiny g nappies were such a good fit on my then 7lb 4 baby. Not bulky at all and the front folded down to avoid catching his umbilical stump. The disposable inserts were very absorbent although they did burst 3 or 4 times, leaking the stuff inside all over the place. When we reached the small g's we bought some washable gCloths to use in the nappies. I would definitely recommend these bundle!

Playmobil 6785 123 Park Playground
Playmobil 6785 123 Park Playground

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant!, 19 May 2014
I love playmobil so bought this as an introduction to it for my 12month old. I think I like it more than he does at the moment...Sturdy, good quality pieces although not sure why they came in such a big box for 7 little bits...

Rush [Blu-ray]
Rush [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Chris Hemsworth

5.0 out of 5 stars well received gift, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Rush [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I bought this for my partner and he loved it! As a die hard F1 fan, he thought it a brilliant film

Stabilo Woody 3-in-1 Multi-Talented Pencils with Sharpener Multi-Coloured (Pack of 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set of pencils, 19 May 2014
Chunky and easy to hold for my 12 month old. Lovely bright colours and easily washable of skin and clothes. Not cheap but excellent quality product. Not sure on the 3-in-1, more like 2-in-1 in my opinion but still great.

Little Green Earthlets Flushable Nappy Liners ULTRA - 3 Rolls
Little Green Earthlets Flushable Nappy Liners ULTRA - 3 Rolls
Offered by Easy Peasy Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant liners, 19 May 2014
lovely and soft, excellent for catching poop, good size for my g nappies. They do shrink slightly in the wash but that doesn't affect their use. Love how the wet ones can be washed. They wash really well, surviving 4 or more washes and even tumble drying (although I find they last better air drying) Great value for money, these three rolls have lasted me about 8months!! Off to buy some more :)

Nursery Rhyme Treasury
Nursery Rhyme Treasury
by Parragon

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Nursery Rhyme Treasury (Hardcover)
I love this book! It has all the classics I know and love from my childhood as well as a some modern ones. I love the sections for 'silly rhymes' or 'bedtime rhymes' etc. Excellent selection and plenty to choose from, would highly reccommend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3