Profile for ginge > Reviews

Content by ginge

ginge

Jillian Michaels' Fitness Adventure - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
Jillian Michaels' Fitness Adventure - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
Offered by passionFlix UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 17 April 2012
Read reviews on this, and most were not happy with the game. Being Jilian Michaels thought it couldn't be that bad. Unfortunately, it is, which is such a shame!. The concept of the game is good, but built for a 3 year old,but the set up of the game is really hard as the selectors don't work most of the time, so it's frustrating to the point I was going to give up on it before I even gave it a go.

I think I will be trading it in, or it will gather dust in the draw. Save your money, and get the Biggest loser instead, or one of Jilian's dvds, more worth the money you pay, and energy and frustration you use .

Harrington's Dog Food Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15kg
Harrington's Dog Food Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all round, 17 April 2012
Purchased this product for the second time, had a but of bother with 1st purchase, due to the delivery, but that was sorted. ordered again, and have to say much better. Great product, great price. I have a CSV x NI, and this food is great for her. I prefer to give it to her wet, as she doesn't scoff it down as quick. Happy with this purchase, will be buying again.

GENUINE LG GM360 Viewty Snap BATTERY - Factory Sealed - Includes free Hi-etech mobile phone sleeve

5.0 out of 5 stars happy purchase, 13 April 2012
bought this for my phone as the battery I had originally would lose it's life very quickly when camera was in use, Happy to say with this new one it holds it's life quite well.

Big Boys Use the Potty! [With Stickers] (DK Sticker Reward Books)
Big Boys Use the Potty! [With Stickers] (DK Sticker Reward Books)
by Andrea Pinnington

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the little ones to learn from, 1 Aug. 2011
Bought this book , after borrowing it from our local library. The chart and stickers are a great motivation to get the little ones to learn, they enjoy the story too, helped us get the potty training sorted, good way to start.

Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!
by Jillian Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars lost weight on this, 18 May 2011
This is something I thought I would have to read as I struggle to lose more weight, and stuck on a certain number which wont decrease lol. I am on the second week of the diet Jillian has put together, and so far I have lost 7lbs, I haven;t read through the whole book, but looking forward to finishing it, and eating more healthier lifestyle. Awesome.

Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack [DVD]
Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack [DVD]
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars energetic!, 18 May 2011
Jillian is well known for her role in biggest loser, love watching that programme. Always have trouble with getting my stomach flat after having 3 kids. This workout is intense, but for 35 mins at a level, it brings on the sweat! ( have a towel handy). I have just moved on to level two, it is much faster, and more complicated on some moves, will take me a few more goes to get to grips with it, but the time went real fast, so bonus. I do feel different, but as yet ( to me ) I don't see a flat stomach, but very earlier days yet. I love doing the workout, and the feeling it gives you when your done, so I will be sticking to this one.