Profile for Skywalker > Reviews

Skywalker

Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light .12-.53 Pro Pack - 3 Sets
Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light .12-.53 Pro Pack - 3 Sets

5.0 out of 5 stars Get them, you won't regret it., 28 Jan. 2012
I use these on my Fylde Magician which I play for at lease an hour a day and use in pub sessions and for gigs. Great tone, last for 2 - 3 months when I usually have to remind myself to change them - saved me a fortune.

Multicore 16-Way (12/4) XLR Stage Box Snake/Loom (15M)
Multicore 16-Way (12/4) XLR Stage Box Snake/Loom (15M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, does what it says it will, 28 Jan. 2012
We have used this for a few months now & we are very happy with its performance. We play a lot of small gigs with a large band and it has reduced our set up time and improved on stage cable tidiness. Price was good and arrive next day too.

Dunlop Volume Pedal
Dunlop Volume Pedal

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 28 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Dunlop Volume Pedal (Electronics)
Just tried one of these and took it straight back to the shop. No volume at all over most of the pedal range and then more or less on/off at near to horizontal. Try before you buy! only gave it one star as there is not an option to give it none at all.

Park Tool Big Blue Bike Repair Book - 2nd Edition -
Park Tool Big Blue Bike Repair Book - 2nd Edition -

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as everyone says it is, 22 Sept. 2010
A really useful guide to bike repair covering most aspects of bike maintenance. Not so good on old stuff (Sturmey Archer gears etc) but you can get that on the web (Sheldon Brown RIP) if you need it hence the missing 5th star. Highly recommended to all those wanting to improve their understanding of both basic and more advanced bike maintenance and building tasks who can cope with 247 pages of adverts for Park's tools (they are very good tools however).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2011 10:58 PM GMT