Profile for Rev. G. R. Mumford > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Burial Register: Form F1
Burial Register: Form F1
Price: 40.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Burial Register - does what it says on the front!, 8 Jun 2014
Hard to review this item, but it is a quality register in which I can record my burials - just as I do in other churches. Replaced one that became full.

Ignite
Ignite
by Nelson Searcy
Price: 9.62

4.0 out of 5 stars This book got me quite excited, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ignite (Paperback)
Although it is American and I'm in the Church of England, there are many transferrable principles. Implementing the whole system as it stands would not work in that context. However, it gave me lots of ideas. Thanks.

The Renegade Pastor HB
The Renegade Pastor HB
by Nelson Searcy
Price: 10.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging, Challenging and greatly encouraging, 1 April 2014
This review is from: The Renegade Pastor HB (Hardcover)
This book is a powerful reminder of what God calls ministers to do and helps refocus and enthuse those who find it a struggle

TASSIMO Costa Americano 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs)
TASSIMO Costa Americano 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs)
Price: 15.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't assume that because it is Costa it is better, 27 Feb 2014
This coffee has disappointed me because it doesn't taste like the Costa coffee you get in the Costa Coffee Shops. I have also found that the price is very variable - and when I first ordered it was reasonable after the discounts, but the next time it came on the Subscribe and Save it was about 30% more expensive. On the same day I had an Amazon e-mail inviting me to subscribe and save with this product and the price was back down to what it was. The lesson is - don't assume that because something is on Subscribe and Save you are getting the best price.

TASSIMO Kenco Colombian 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs)
TASSIMO Kenco Colombian 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs)
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice long full bodied coffee, 27 Feb 2014
I ordered this as a an alternative to the rather more expensive (and disappointing) Costa tassimo option. If you like ground coffee this has the strength which you will enjoy.

Cry From a Silent Planet
Cry From a Silent Planet
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A real sci-fi novel, 19 Mar 2013
There are not many books in the sci-fi genre that are totally believable, because the story is factually accurate. This one is! A great read and well worth it.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (MP3 Download)
An excellent album - the Byrds at their best. I enjoyed listening to it and discovering more of their music

Delicate Sound Of Thunder
Delicate Sound Of Thunder

5.0 out of 5 stars As decribed, 6 Feb 2013
Needed to replace scratched disk. As described these disks were perfect. Thank you!
Pink Floyd are fantastic and my listening pleasure has been enhanced.

One Hundred Wisdom Stories from Around the World
One Hundred Wisdom Stories from Around the World
by Margaret Silf
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful as illustrations in services, sermons and talks, 7 Jan 2013
I purchased this to provide me with another resource for preparing worship, talks and sermons. It will do that job and I have already used it.

U2: Elevation Tour - Live In Boston [DVD] [2001]
U2: Elevation Tour - Live In Boston [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Bono
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not watched it yet, 28 Nov 2012
But I am sure it will be excellent - I just wanted it for my collection, having seen the show in UK live!

Page: 1 | 2