Profile for Henry V111 > Reviews

Content by Henry V111

Henry V111 "peeps" (Kent England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
NEW WOMEN LADIES XMAS NOVELTY OLAF PENGUIN SANTA REINDEER RUDOLF TSHIRT TOP 8-22
Offered by Uptown Girl Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jan. 2015
Great value Christmas T-shirt. Would buy from here again.

Smile Car 4 In 1 Ride On Car
Smile Car 4 In 1 Ride On Car
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

4.0 out of 5 stars but seems a nice solid item when done, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Smile Car 4 In 1 Ride On Car (Toy)
Very very fiddley to put together, but seems a nice solid item when done! We also had to do a bit of filing so the steering wheel could actually steer!

Tile Picture Trivet Single Malt 8x8 inch by Benaya
Tile Picture Trivet Single Malt 8x8 inch by Benaya
Offered by Far Better Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jan. 2015
Just as expected. A lovely tile.

Wide Leg Faded Vintage Wash Denim Cargo Pants Combat Jeans - Blue (14)
Wide Leg Faded Vintage Wash Denim Cargo Pants Combat Jeans - Blue (14)

5.0 out of 5 stars and they are a perfect fit. I love them, 22 Jan. 2015
I ordered the next size up from my usual size, due to the reviews on the site saying they come up smaller than expected. Well the next size up was rather loose, but very wearable. So I went ahead and ordered my usual size, and they are a perfect fit. I love them.

Premier Housewares Push Top Bin - 30 Litre - Orange
Premier Housewares Push Top Bin - 30 Litre - Orange

1.0 out of 5 stars Premier Housewares Push Top Bin - 30 Litre -Orange, 15 April 2014
Looks nice, but utter rubbish quality. The lid ceased to function 4 days after we got it. It is only my Husband and I in the house, and we treat all our goods with care and respect. It's not like there were heavy handed children etc using the bin. I wouldn't even give it one star, but you have to do that at least. I sent the item back for a full refund, to include the cost of return postage, as in their returns policy, Prime do say the postage back to them would be repaid for faulty goods. I sent the goods back the very next day after it stopped functioning, by Royal Mail Tracking, and the goods were signed for the day after that. I got the refund for the bin, but not the postage, as they (Prime) say, they have not received the bin back. I have printed proof of delivery, signed for by themselves, and they refunded the money for the bin, so why would they refund for a bin that they never received back??? They still owe me £21.85 postage for their faulty bin, sold to me, and bought by me in good faith!. Do not bother wasting your time and money by buying from this untrustworthy company.

Wusthof Classic Cooks Knife 15cm
Wusthof Classic Cooks Knife 15cm
Offered by BOSTO-Design

4.0 out of 5 stars Wusthof Classic Cooks Knife 15cm, 8 Jan. 2014
My Husband asked for this Knife for a Christmas present. Two things, I did order a 16cm knife, and it says on the packaging 16cm, but on the invoice it says 15cm and on the title above they say 15cm? Also the other thing I wasn't happy about is the fact that the knife comes with no protection, I did expect some sort of sheath to put the knife in, or something that slotted on the end of the knife. When the knife arrived, the outer packaging was fine, but on opening that, the point of the knife was sticking out of the inner packaging, so could have caused a nasty cut. However, my husband was very pleased with the knife, it is really sharp and he says a nice balanced weight. It did turn up promptly.

Seiko Men's Quartz Analogue Watch SNQ046P1 with Two Tone Bracelet and Black Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Men's Quartz analogue Watch., 8 Jan. 2014
I bought this as a Birthday present for my husband. In fact I had bought this actual same watch for my Husband before, but unfortunately he took it to a jewellers to have the battery replaced, and they broke the watch! (Will never use that Jewellers again for anything, not a chain Jewellers by the way!). My husband really missed having this watch, as he loved the way it felt, the weight, in fact everything about it, and he was over the moon with getting his old friend back again!

SPRINGER SPANIEL Wine Glass (Boxed pair of wine glasses) *Dog Gift*
SPRINGER SPANIEL Wine Glass (Boxed pair of wine glasses) *Dog Gift*
Offered by Northumbria Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Springer Spaniel Wine Glasses (set), 8 Jan. 2014
This was bought as a Christmas present for a friend who has and loves Welsh Springer Spaniels, and is partial to a drop of red wine, so what a brilliant combination! She was over the moon with the present. The glasses turned up promptly and well wrapped. I would buy from these sellers again. First class service.

HIGH QUALITY WOODEN ADVENT TRAIN WITH TWO CARRIAGES - CHRISTMAS TOY / DECORATION
Offered by Hartes Christmas Shop Blackpool

4.0 out of 5 stars HIGH QUALITY WOODEN ADVENT TRAIN, 6 Dec. 2013
The train arrived in good time. There were a couple of blemishes on the train itself, i.e glue marks. Packaging was quite basic, but there was some bubble wrap and a buffer at the front, which did help to protect it. The Grandchildren were very happy with their trains.

HDIUK Festive. Wooden Advent Express Train with two carriages. 45cm Approx length.

3.0 out of 5 stars HDIUK FESTIVE WOODEN ADVENT EXPRESS TRAIN., 6 Dec. 2013
The train arrived in good time. The packaging was very basic and so one of the drawer fronts had fallen off, and two of the wheels were very loose, so all had to be glued on properly. There were a few marks over the train itself, i.e glue marks. Other than that, it is overall a pleasing item, and the Grandchildren were very happy with their trains.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4