ARRAY(0xa20e8a5c)

Profile for Mimi > Reviews

Content by Mimi

Mimi

Rotary Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and White Ceramic Bracelet CEWBS/07/M
Offered by SMC WATCHES
Price: 129.95

3.0 out of 5 stars trouble, third time lucky??, 4 Oct 2013
I love the style of this watch BUT the first watch I ordered had a problem with the date dial - it fell off!!
I re-ordered and purchased a second watch and the day dial doesn't work. So I returned it..
I'm going to order a third as I love the chunky watch.

Who You Callin' Cupcake?
Who You Callin' Cupcake?
by Michelle Garcia
Price: 8.89

1.0 out of 5 stars The recipes are wrong, 8 Nov 2011
I searched amazon for a vegan cupcake cook book as my 18 month old has a nut and egg allergy. I came across "who you callin' cupcake?" and thought the devil's food cupcake recipe that was featured in the look inside section looked promising. I quickly jotted it down and rustled them up in no time. They came out perfectly and decided to purchase the cook book immediately. I then followed the recipe for Devil's food cupcake that was in the book, well what a disaster they were uncooked and they exploded clearly it was not the same. I compared the two and they were different. I then attempted the Oaxacan - this is a chilli based cupcake. I thought it would be appropriate for a firework party I was going to - Oh noway it blew the heads off people I did question the recipe whilst busy making it as it required 3 tablespoons of Cayenne pepper yes 3!! To add to the heat it required 1 tablespoon of chipotle Pepper which I could not find it the supermarket. Which I guess was a blessing as the whole recipe was a disaster. I feel the authors did not revise the book before it went to print. I now realised I should have read the previous reviews before purchasing this book. Finally, it has nothing to do with the metrics as I used the american cups.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2012 2:46 PM BST