Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "tech geek" (Surrey, UK)

LED Lenser T7 Tactical Torch (Black) - Test It Pack
LED Lenser T7 Tactical Torch (Black) - Test It Pack
Offered by biguktoolbox
Price: 33.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great torch., 6 Nov 2011
This is hands down the best torch I have ever used. No one on site has a torch that can touch this one and everyone asks about it with jealousy!!

(Good Boy) Rope & Ball Dog Toy
(Good Boy) Rope & Ball Dog Toy
Offered by Bargain Warehouse
Price: 4.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy product, 7 Oct 2011
I bought this toy to replace an old favourite which finally got destroyed after many years service. I gave this to my small dog and within three minutes the string had been pulled out from the inside and barely ten minutes later the ball had been destroyed. I am not impressed with this product at all. I urge you to save your money! A paper toy would have had greater durability.

Against All Odds (A Galaxy Unknown Book 7)
Against All Odds (A Galaxy Unknown Book 7)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 10 April 2011
If you liked the previous books then you will like this, it kept me reading until the end, I could not put my Kindle down and have been left wanting more! I am sure that there will be an eighth book in the series at least but while you wait for it I would suggest that if you like this series you will also enjoy the "Vatta's War" series by Elizabeth Moon.

Engaging The Enemy: Vatta's War Book Three
Engaging The Enemy: Vatta's War Book Three
by Elizabeth Moon
Price: 9.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping series., 5 Dec 2010
This is a gripping Sci-Fi series. I read the whole series in a week after getting the first two books from a charity shop and deciding I must read the rest, I bought the remaining three books from Amazon.

Kenwood TT931 Semi-Professional Toaster, 2 Slice (Cream)
Kenwood TT931 Semi-Professional Toaster, 2 Slice (Cream)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toaster!, 3 Nov 2010
A very high quality product, toasts bread perfectly. Well worth the current price of 40!!

De'Longhi Dragon 3 TRD0820T Oil Filled Radiator with Timer, 2 kW
De'Longhi Dragon 3 TRD0820T Oil Filled Radiator with Timer, 2 kW
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket
Price: 146.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor build quality., 22 Oct 2010
I received one of these radiators this evening and upon removal of the packaging noticed how poorly fitted the side grilles were. They were not evenly spaced apart and were very badly damaged. The box was not damaged so it was not damaged during the delivery and either it has been re-boxed, fraudulently if so, by Amazon as it was sold as-new. Or the quality control in De'Longhi are all blind drunk. Certainly not an acceptable build quality for a product this expensive!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2011 1:11 PM GMT

Cuisinart CSC650U Slow Cooker Stainless Steel 6.5 Litre
Cuisinart CSC650U Slow Cooker Stainless Steel 6.5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 14 Feb 2010
This is a great product, sturdy with a very good build quality. It cooks superb meals. The timer is a very useful feature. Well worth the extra money over a Morphy Richards 48715 Slow Cooker, 6.5L, 350W (Stainless Steel ).

Griffin iTrip 9500 - FM Transmitter for iPod Video - White
Griffin iTrip 9500 - FM Transmitter for iPod Video - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly durable bit of kit!!, 9 Dec 2007
This little bit of kit is as tough as they come, forget the Toyota Landcruiser from Top Gear my one of this has survived 6 months of abuse, a drop from about 4 feet from which it required major reconstruction and it has just been though at least 3 30 degree centigrade washing cycles in my washing machine as well as a rinse cycle!! Sure it may no longer sound as good as it used to but it is incredibly clean and I am absolutely amazed it still works at all!!

Griffin RoadTrip 6050-ROAD - FM Transmitter & Charger for iPods - Black
Griffin RoadTrip 6050-ROAD - FM Transmitter & Charger for iPods - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Great product, just not thought out enough., 3 Dec 2007
Great product, signal was clear and crisp, however the actual method of keeping it in the car via the power socket is slightly dodgy. I would only buy this if you are sure your power socket will be able to hold almost 350 grams plus an iPod allowing for considerable leverage and the motion of the car to affect it. Sadly this product did not work in my Polo and I will be moving to the iTrip Auto.