Profile for J. E. Davies > Reviews

Content by J. E. Davies

J. E. Davies "Jemfunk" (Bristol, UK)

Call of Duty: Black Ops (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Xbox 360)
Offered by funfair games

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, husband loved it and it arrived a day ealier than shop release date! :), 8 Dec 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this gift for husband for Christmas but while rryibbg to convince him that the suspiciously xbox game size box was a fitness dvd as opposed to the new COD...he opened it! Because he thought he knew what it was a figured he could then just open it!

Anyway, he loves the game, so do I. Great graphics and options and added little extras.

Great buy and fast delivery as we for it the day before it was released in shops! :D

A History of English: A Sociolinguistic Approach (Blackwell Textbooks in Linguistics)
by Barbara A. Fennell

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for my university course!, 9 Feb 2009
This is a great book that has helped me significantly. Good information, quotes and examples.
Well recommended.

Sony MDR-V 500  Headphones
Sony MDR-V 500 Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING headphones!!!, 9 Feb 2009
I bought these for my fiance as a present and he always uses them!!!
Amazing sound quality and very comfortable!! He is very particular about his techy things so we researched for a long time and this was the best for him!!!

Great buy!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great novalty present....my dad loved it!!, 9 Feb 2009
Bought this item for my dad for Christmas...he loved it as he always gets useless things, at least this can actually be used!!!
And it helps that he is a passionate chef and makes a lot of mess...usually down himself!!!

BARNABY              [12" VINYL]
BARNABY [12" VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing band.....love them!!, 9 Feb 2009
This review is from: BARNABY [12" VINYL] (Vinyl)
This is a great record, my fiance and I love 'my toys like me' great alternative duo....brilliant sounds!! See more music on Myspace!!

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective/Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls [DVD] [2007]
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective/Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Jim Carrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic film...always a winner!!, 9 Feb 2009
Great film bought for my fiance as a Chritmas present!
We have watched one film out of the box set but can't wait to watch the other one!!! Brillinat classic film, esp if you like Jim Carrey!!! :)